Free Budget Shipping
Many items at NothingButSavings.com offer FREE Budget Shipping. Plus, as with many of our competitors which do offer free shipping, we don't ask you to spend a specified amount in order to qualify for FREE Budget Shipping.
How do I qualify for Free Budget Shipping?
1. Add the item(s) that qualifies for FREE Budget Shipping to your order's shopping cart.
2. If a product has our "Free Shipping" tag that item will qualify for FREE Buget Shipping regardless of its price.
3. Proceed to checkout and select Budget Shipping as your shipping option (items will take an additional 7-10 business days to ship).
4. Ship your item(s) to a valid U.S. address.
5. Then, complete your order. It's that simple!
6. FREE Budget Shipping excludes certain oversized and/or overweight items, and those products that do not include this tag.
Some items may be excluded:
If certain items in your shopping cart are not eligible for Budet Shipping then buedget Shipping will not be available and thus the offer for Free Budget Shipping will not apply.
Free Budget Shipping is not available for International orders.
Integrated Multi-Server Solution for 300 PCs or Fewer
Windows Essential Business Server 2008 Standard is an integrated server solution based on Windows Server 2008 and other core Microsoft server and database technologies. Designed to help companies simplify the purchase, setup, and management of an IT network of 300 PCs or fewer, it offers preconfigured setup, optimized security settings, simplified licensing, and a single administration console. With Windows Essential Business Server 2008, you have the software you need to help protect and manage an enterprise-class network, increase employee and business productivity, and grow your IT environments as your business evolves.
- Server Operating System - Windows Server 2008 Standard product technologies provide the core foundation of Windows Essential Business Server 2008. Windows Server 2008 is the most flexible and robust Windows Server operating system to date.
- Management and Monitoring - Microsoft System Center Essentials 2007 is fully integrated within Windows Essential Business Server 2008. It is a management solution in the System Center IT management product family specifically designed for midsize businesses and helps IT professionals actively manage their IT environment with increased efficiency.
- Collaboration - Share internal documents, coordinate calendars, manage issues, and participate in discussions while you're on the road.
- Messaging and Collaboration - Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition product technology introduces advanced e-mail and calendar functionality to Windows Essential Business Server 2008 environments. Exchange Server delivers a seamless end-user messaging experience and advanced security features.
- Edge Security - In addition to the security features enabled by the Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Edge Role, Windows Essential Business Server 2008 incorporates the latest version of Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Medium Business Edition, an integrated edge security gateway that helps protect against Internet-based threats while providing users fast and secure remote access to applications and data.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Systems with a Single Core CPU – x64 with a 2.5 GHz minimum clock speed
- Systems with a Multi Core CPU – x64 with a 1.5 GHz minimum clock speed
- Systems with Multiple Physical CPUs – x64 with a 1.5 GHz minimum clock speed
- Management Server – 4 GB of RAM
- Security Server – 2 GB of RAM
- Messaging Server – 4 GB of RAM
- Operating System Drive Partition – Minimum of 45 GB of free disk space
- Application Data Drive Partition – Minimum of 50 GB of free disk space
Note:When determining the appropriate disk space for your application data partition, you should consider all aspects of storage needs, including the Exchange Server 2007 databases, the redirection of a user’s Documents folders, and other application data. See the illustration below for a sample hard disk drive configuration.
Recommended Hard Disk Configuration for Management and Messaging Servers
- Eight hard disk drive bays (provides for in-server storage expansion)
- Operating system stored on RAID 1 volumes - application data stored on RAID 5 volumes
Recommended Hard Disk Configuration for Security Server (See Sample Hard Disk Drive Configuration below.)
- Two or more hard disk drive bays
- Operating system and application data stored on a single RAID 1 volume
- DVD-ROM – Must be bootable from the system BIOS or a peripheral connection such as a USB port.
- Network Interface Card (NIC) – One network adapter that supports a 10 Mbps or greater link speed. Two network adapters are required for the Security Server.
- Dedicated hot swap hard disk drive configured for RAID 1 or RAID 5 volume failover
- Redundant power supply for each server
- Hard disk speeds 10K RPM or greater
- One or more additional network adapters per server at 10 Mbps or greater