Free Budget Shipping
Many items at NothingButSavings.com offer FREE Budget Shipping. Plus, as with many of our competitors which do offer free shipping, we don't ask you to spend a specified amount in order to qualify for FREE Budget Shipping.
How do I qualify for Free Budget Shipping?
1. Add the item(s) that qualifies for FREE Budget Shipping to your order's shopping cart.
2. If a product has our "Free Shipping" tag that item will qualify for FREE Buget Shipping regardless of its price.
3. Proceed to checkout and select Budget Shipping as your shipping option (items will take an additional 7-10 business days to ship).
4. Ship your item(s) to a valid U.S. address.
5. Then, complete your order. It's that simple!
6. FREE Budget Shipping excludes certain oversized and/or overweight items, and those products that do not include this tag.
Some items may be excluded:
If certain items in your shopping cart are not eligible for Budet Shipping then buedget Shipping will not be available and thus the offer for Free Budget Shipping will not apply.
Free Budget Shipping is not available for International orders.
This robotic vehicle, with multiple built-in sensors, is controlled by the TI-Innovator Hub and compatible graphing calculator. Rechargeable Battery, Color Sensor, Ranger, 2 motors, Gyroscope, RGB LED, Marker holder, Allows use of TI-Innovator speaker, light brightness sensor, and input and output ports.
Motion adds a new dimension of engagement in math, science and coding. Programming Rover to move is a fun way to explore topics and concepts in middle grades and high school, promote collaborative problem-solving, and spark lively conversations.
Students program Rover to put math and science in motion, adding a physical dimension to verbal, symbolic and graphic representations. Rover also provides an accessible on-ramp to more advanced coding, STEM and robotics projects.
The TI-Innovator™ Rover is out-of-the-box ready to connect to the TI-Innovator Hub (sold separately), which is placed in a special bay on Rover. Either a TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculator or TI-Nspire CX handheld (each sold separately) is secured with clamps on top of Rover.
Motivate Students to Think Differently
Rover rolls over roadblocks to learning by providing students with a new way to experience -- not just see -- math. The physical representation creates an additional entry point to problem solving that connects math, coding and movement.
Take the On-Ramp to Robotics
Rover is an introduction to coding and robotics. The simple programming language that is built into TI graphing technology makes it easy to program the system, run it and troubleshoot to correct or fine-tune performance.
Make Math a Moving Experience
Motion enables students to engage in math from a new perspective. Rover puts math in their world in a way that encourages them to ask, "what if...?" and inspires them to persist in finding solutions to make the vehicle perform the way they want it to.
Rover's design allows for access to the TI-Innovator Hub (sold separately) input and output ports, so students can add additional capabilities to their Rover experience.
Built for the Classroom
A durable, rechargeable battery powers Rover's two motors. The vehicle also includes a color sensor; a distance sensor; an LED display; a holder for a marker to draw paths on paper; and a gyroscope to measure heading.
- Aluminum vehicle chassis
- Rechargeable battery
- Two drive wheels with independent motors
- High-resolution motor shaft encoder sensors
- Marker holder
- Front-mounted ranger
- Bottom-mounted color sensor
- Red-green-blue (RGB) LED
- Controlled by TI-Innovator Hub (sold separately)
- Approximately 1.9 lbs.
- TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculator
- TI-Nspire™ CX handheld
- TI-Nspire™ CX CAS handheld
- TI-Nspire™ CX Student Software
- TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Student Software
- TI-Nspire™ CX and TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Teacher Software
- TI-Nspire™ CX Navigator™ Teacher Software
- TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ NC Teacher Software
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.