Free Budget Shipping
Many items at NothingButSavings.com offer FREE Budget Shipping. Plus, as with many of our competitors which do offer free shipping, we don't ask you to spend a specified amount in order to qualify for FREE Budget Shipping.
How do I qualify for Free Budget Shipping?
1. Add the item(s) that qualifies for FREE Budget Shipping to your order's shopping cart.
2. If a product has our "Free Shipping" tag that item will qualify for FREE Buget Shipping regardless of its price.
3. Proceed to checkout and select Budget Shipping as your shipping option (items will take an additional 7-10 business days to ship).
4. Ship your item(s) to a valid U.S. address.
5. Then, complete your order. It's that simple!
6. FREE Budget Shipping excludes certain oversized and/or overweight items, and those products that do not include this tag.
Some items may be excluded:
If certain items in your shopping cart are not eligible for Budet Shipping then buedget Shipping will not be available and thus the offer for Free Budget Shipping will not apply.
Free Budget Shipping is not available for International orders.
Finally, PCIe and Intel QLC 3D NAND in one SSD
Meet today's storage needs and prepare for the growing demands of tomorrow with the Intel® SSD 660p Series built on Intel QLC 3D NAND technology.
The Intel® SSD 660p is the first QLC-based client PCIe SSD in the industry, continuing Intel's leadership in flash cell technology and quality manufacturing. The SSD 660p finally fits low-cost and high-capacity into one drive.
PCIe Performance at an Affordable Price
2x the Capacity in Identical Footprints
The architecture of Intel QLC technology in the SSD 660p is made to intelligently boost performance. QLC and SLC "spans" on the drive adjust bi-directionally based on used capacity for the life of the product. Increases in capacity usage trigger the SLC span to decrease, and decreases in capacity usage trigger the SLC span to increase.
Performance and Price that Matter
|Storage Capacity:||1 TB|
|Maximum Read Transfer Rate:||1.76 GB/s|
|Maximum Write Transfer Rate:||1.76 GB/s|
|Endurance (TBW):||200 TB|
|Drive Interface:||PCI Express|
|Drive Interface Standard:||PCI Express 3.0 x4|
|Operating Power Consumption:||100 mW|
|Form Factor:||M.2 2280|
|Device Supported:||Desktop PC|
|Device Supported:||Thin Client|
|Limited Warranty:||5 Year|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.