Free Budget Shipping
Many items at NothingButSavings.com offer FREE Budget Shipping. Plus, as with many of our competitors which do offer free shipping, we don't ask you to spend a specified amount in order to qualify for FREE Budget Shipping.
How do I qualify for Free Budget Shipping?
1. Add the item(s) that qualifies for FREE Budget Shipping to your order's shopping cart.
2. If a product has our "Free Shipping" tag that item will qualify for FREE Buget Shipping regardless of its price.
3. Proceed to checkout and select Budget Shipping as your shipping option (items will take an additional 7-10 business days to ship).
4. Ship your item(s) to a valid U.S. address.
5. Then, complete your order. It's that simple!
6. FREE Budget Shipping excludes certain oversized and/or overweight items, and those products that do not include this tag.
Some items may be excluded:
If certain items in your shopping cart are not eligible for Budet Shipping then buedget Shipping will not be available and thus the offer for Free Budget Shipping will not apply.
Free Budget Shipping is not available for International orders.
From the Manufacturer|
Introducing Windows 10.
What's in Windows 10 ProWindows 10 Pro is familiar, easy to use, and packed with great new features for staying organized, being productive, and managing your business. It has everything that Windows 10 Home has, plus additional capabilities for encryption, remote log-in, creating virtual machines, and more.
Familiar and better than ever
Windows 10 is the familiar feel of Windows – only better. The Start menu is back and better than ever so you can expand and customize it.
Windows works with more stuff, including what you already have.
Fast and responsive.
Technologies like InstantGo1 let you boot up and resume quickly. Your apps and the web run speedy-fast because the system balances the memory and processor resources efficiently.
More protection. Prompt updates.
Windows Update provides more than just security updates and patches. Now you get prompt updates to help you stay current with the latest Windows experience.2
The most personal and natural experience
Cortana is your truly personal digital assistant who learns about you over time, and works across all your Windows 10 devices to help you get things done.3
Voice, pen and gesture
More natural ways of interacting so you can choose what's best for you.1
Start and Live tiles
At-a-glance view of everything that matters most.
You know Windows, now Windows knows you.4
Work across all of your devices
Gaming & Xbox
Enjoy the biggest Xbox franchises, get the best of Xbox Live5 , and use the Xbox app to connect to your Xbox community, achievements, and game collection – all on your Windows 10 device.
Windows 10 comes with 15 GB of free OneDrive storage. Keep your photos, files and docs in one place – you can reach your stuff anytime, from anywhere and from any device whether it's Windows or not.2
With Continuum, apps and content will display beautifully in all modes, on all devices, even as you transition from one to another.6
First party apps
Windows 10 comes with great built-in apps too, like Maps, Photos, Mail & Calendar, Music, Video, People, and Messaging.
Be more productive
Microsoft Edge is the all-new browser built to give you a better web experience, one that's made for easy reading, personal search recommendations, and effortless browsing.
Snap up to four apps on the screen and create new desktops for more space.7
The world's greatest productivity suite, on the world's most productive operating system.
Store and Apps
Visit the new Windows Store, your one-stop shop for great games, apps, music, and video.8
Right for business
Join your Domain.You can connect to your business or school Domain or Azure Active Directory to use network files, servers, printers, and more.
Get additional security with BitLocker to help protect your data with encryption and security management.9
Create and run virtual machines with Hyper-V so you can run more than one operating system at the same time on the same PC.10
Windows 10 enables you to log in with Remote Desktop to sign in and use your Pro PC while at home or on the road.2
Your apps in the Store.
Windows 10 lets you create your own private app section in the Windows Store for convenient access to company applications.2
Home vs Pro Feature Comparison
Required processor1GHz processor or faster
Required memory1 GB RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB for 64-bit
Required hard disk space
Up to 20 GB available hard disk space
Required video card
800 x 600 screen resolution or higher
DirectX® 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
Internet access (fees may apply)
Other system requirements
Microsoft account required for some features
Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
You must accept the enclosed License Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms Activation required • Single license • 32 & 64-bits on USB 3.0 included
Additional system requirements
This is a full version of Windows 10; we recommend you back up your files before installing. If you're running Windows 7 SP1 or 8.1 Update, visit windows.com/windows10upgrade for a limited time free upgrade to Windows 10; your files will easily transfer. Windows Media Center is not available in Windows 10. Apps and features may vary by market. Updates are automatically enabled during support period; additional requirements will apply over time. Some features such as touch may require a new device. To check for compatibility, support period, and other important installation information, visit your device manufacturer's website and windows.com/windows10specs.
- 1 Hardware dependent.
- 2 Internet connection required. ISP fees may apply.
- 3 Cortana available in select global markets at launch. Cortana experience may vary by region and device.
- 4 Windows Hello requires specialized hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors.
- 5 Broadband internet required for some features (ISP fees apply). Xbox Live features only available with supported games in Xbox Live-supported countries, see xbox.com/live/countries.
- 6 App experiences may vary.
- 7 The number of applications that can be snapped will depend upon the minimum resolution for the application.
- 8 ISP fees may apply.
- 9 BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2, TPM 2.0, or a USB flash drive.
- 10 Client Hyper-V requires a 64-bit system with second-level address translation (SLAT) capabilities and additional 2 GB of RAM.
|Software Name:||Windows 10 Pro 32-bit|
|Operating System Supported:||Windows|
|License Quantity:||1 License|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.