Free Budget Shipping
Many items at NothingButSavings.com offer FREE Budget Shipping. Plus, as with many of our competitors which do offer free shipping, we don't ask you to spend a specified amount in order to qualify for FREE Budget Shipping.
How do I qualify for Free Budget Shipping?
1. Add the item(s) that qualifies for FREE Budget Shipping to your order's shopping cart.
2. If a product has our "Free Shipping" tag that item will qualify for FREE Buget Shipping regardless of its price.
3. Proceed to checkout and select Budget Shipping as your shipping option (items will take an additional 7-10 business days to ship).
4. Ship your item(s) to a valid U.S. address.
5. Then, complete your order. It's that simple!
6. FREE Budget Shipping excludes certain oversized and/or overweight items, and those products that do not include this tag.
Some items may be excluded:
If certain items in your shopping cart are not eligible for Budet Shipping then buedget Shipping will not be available and thus the offer for Free Budget Shipping will not apply.
Free Budget Shipping is not available for International orders.
When you need to achieve critical maneuvering, precise shifting and overtake the competition on the racetrack, you'll be glad you have the Ferrari Vibration GT Cockpit 458 Italia Edition Racing Wheel from Thrustmaster on your side. This officially licensed racing wheel is a replica of the one found on the real-life Ferrari F458, the star vehicle of the Motorsport 4. Borrowing its form and feel, the wheel is sized at 70% of its on-road counterpart's with a diameter of 11" for a realistic feel. Its rubber textured grips afford precise handling.
In addition to the wheel, the package includes a pedal set for accelerating and braking with a long range of travel and realistic resistance and angle. The wheel-mounted sequential gearbox features two Ferrari GT-style paddle shifters. Like several Ferrari models, the 458 Italia has a Manettino dial for quick and simple adjustment of suspension settings, traction control, and more. Of course Thrustmaster strives for ultimate authenticity here as well so you can feel in every way like you're whipping around the track. On your new wheel, this translates to a two-position switch that lets you adjust game settings while racing.
Ready for action, the cockpit features G.V.S. (Global Vibration System) technology so you can feel the rumble of the road for full immersion. The Thrustmaster Vibration GT Cockpit 458 Italia Edition Racing Wheel's solid build and feature set combine to provide you with the competitive edge you need when facing even the most difficult driving conditions on the road.
- Streamlined body with a metal structure
- Fully adjustable length and height for customization to body size/seating type
- Streamlined Musetto body styled after the Ferrari 458 Scuderia Black
- Wide, weighted base for optimal stability (total weight of over 22 lb)
- Folds for storage; features a handle for carrying
- Racing Wheel
- 7/10 exact replica of the wheel on the Ferrari F458
- 16-bit precision - more than 65,000 values on the wheel's steering
- Sequential up/down metal paddle shifters for Ferrari GT-style driving
- Manettino dial lets you change settings directly while driving in the game
- Large wheel features a diameter of 11" for a realistic feel
- Grips with rubber texture for comfort
- Headset connector for online chatting (headphones sold separately)
- G.V.S. (Global Vibration System) Technology -- Allows for vibrations in games to be felt throughout the entire cockpit including the wheel, steering column and pedal set
- Pedal Set
- Two metal pedals built directly into the cockpit for stability
- Long range of travel inspired by the shape of the pedals on the Ferrari car
- Brake pedal with progressive resistance
- PC compatible (Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- XBox360 compatible
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.