Belkin 8-Outlets AC Power Conserve Surge Suppressor
Save energy at the office
The Belkin 8-Outlets AC Power Conserve Surge Suppressor is an easy-to-use cost-saving business solution that helps reduce the energy wasted by office electronics by turning them off automatically, right at the workstation. The convenient desktop timer button lets you power up electronics at the start of the work day and starts an 11-hour timer so at the end of the day, power is automatically turned off—eliminating wasteful standby power. The Belkin 8-Outlets AC Power Conserve Surge Suppressor controls 6 Auto-Off outlets for desktop electronics like computer monitors, printers, external hard drives, speakers, chargers and more. Two Always-On outlets stay on for devices that need continuous power, like fax machines or desk clocks. It's the easy way to reduce electric bills and save energy throughout the office.
- Easy-to-use, cost-saving surge suppressor that helps reduce wasted energy
- Automatically powers electronics off at the end of the day, eliminating standby power
- Convenient desktop timer button lets you power electronics on at the start of the day and starts the 11-hour timer. Also lets you turn off electronics manually.
- 6 Auto-Off outlets for computer monitors, printers, external hard drives, speakers, chargers and other electronics.
- 2 Always-On outlets for devices that need continuous power, like fax machines or desk clocks.
- LED light blinks to alert users before power is automatically shut off
- Surge protection against power spikes and irregularities
- $50,000 Connected Equipment Manufacturer Warranty
- Color: White/Gray
- Cord Length: 6'
- Total Number of Outlets: 8
- Switched Outlets: 6
- Always On Outlets: 2
- Number of Block Space Outlets: 4
- Max. Spike Voltage: 6 kV
- MOV: H-G: 360J (201 KD20)
- MOV: H-N: 360J (201 KD20)
- NOT GND Indicator: Yes (red)
- Overload Protection: Yes
- Response Time: <1 Nanosecond
- Surge Indicator: Yes
- Built-In Circuit Protection: Yes
- Clamping Voltage: 400V
- Circuit Total Joules: 1080 Joules
- AC Plug Style: Standard
- Continuous Electrical Rating: 15A / 120V~ / 60Hz / 1800W
- Maximum Spike Current: 72,000 A
- Remote Battery Switch Type: A23 (12V)
- EM/RFI Noise Filter: 150K Hz~100MHz
- EMI/RFI Noise Filtration: Yes
- Wireless Range: 60 ft.
- Power Safety Shut Down: Yes
- Operating Temperature: 40º C
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review