Headphones well suited for casual listeners and professionals
Designed to endure the rigors of a recording session or a casual listening session, the Koss UR-20 Stereo Over the Head Headphones are perfect for all kinds of listeners. They feature a durable construction designed to stand up to use, and leatherette ear cushions for maximum comfort and noise isolation. Plus, the self-adjusting headband gives you a secure, comfortable fit. For high quality audio, dynamic speaker elements provide an extended frequency response of 30-20,000 Hz. The headphones also include a gold-plated 3.5mm plug with 1/4" adapter for wide compatibility with consumer and professional equipment.
- Well-suited headphones for music lovers that feature a durable construction for professional use
- Dynamic speaker elements provide an extended frequency response of 30-20,000 Hz for high quality audio
- Leatherette ear cushions deliver maximum comfort and noise isolation
- Features a self-adjusting headband for a secure, comfortable fit
- Extra-long single-sided cable offers plenty of slack and resistance to tangles
- Comes with a gold-plated 3.5mm plug with 1/4" adapter for wide compatibility with consumer and professional equipment
- 1/4" Adapter
- Color: Black
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 97 dB SPL
- Connectors: Gold-plated 3.5mm Stereo Mini Plug with 1/4" Adapter
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
By Emma from Alexandria, VA on 1/3/2017
I bought these to replace other headphones which were uncomfortable. I use them for TV and found the voices so muffled I thought I was losing my hearing. I tried the old headphones & the sound was clear. Guess I have to go back to headaches if I want to hear what people are saying.
The background music sounds OK, so if you are only listening to music, you might like this.
By J from Ithaca, NY on 3/23/2010
Primary Use: Personal
Pros: Good Value, Good Bass, Durable, Great Sound, Comfortable
Describe Yourself: College Student
I think that these are great sounding headphones with great bass response for the price. It doesn't take much power to drive these either. Of course, I'm not an audiophile, so take "great sounding" however you choose to.