From the Manufacturer|
With Belkin's newly redesigned SOHO KVM Switch, you can share your monitor, keyboard, and mouse with up to four USB and PS/2 computers. You can also connect one set of speakers and use them for all your computers.
The SOHO KVM Switch helps to increase your efficiency and productivity at home or in the office by reducing desktop clutter while keeping access to all of your programs and files spread across multiple computers.
Belkin SOHO KVM cables now come included in the box with your KVM Switch!
- Switches easily between Mac computers and PCs with DVI monitor connections
- Front-panel buttons with NEW LED indicator lights allow you to access audio and video content from multiple computers simultaneously
- Requires no software for installation
- Now includes a built-in USB 2.0 hub for connecting your peripherals
- Included cables are color-coded to match the front buttons and back panel for trouble-free installation
- Now supports hot-key functionality for optional switching
- Available in 2- and 4-port models
- Supports monitors with DVI connections
- Supports USB and PS/2 keyboards and mice
- Supports both USB- and PS/2-based computers
|Display Type||KVM / audio / USB switch - 4 ports|
|Network Interface||Display / video : 4 x DVI-Analog/Digital - 29 pin combined DVI, Microphone : 4 x mini-phone 3.5 mm, Headphones : 4 x mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm , USB : 4 x 4 pin USB Type B, Display / video : 1 x DVI-Analog/Digital - 29 pin combined DVI, Keyboard : 1 x 4 pin USB Type A, Mouse : 1 x 4 pin USB Type A, USB : 2 x 4 pin USB Type A|
|Ports||4 x KVM / audio / USB|
The Soho KVM Switch helps increase your efficiency and productivity by reducing desktop clutter while keeping access to all of your programs and files spread across multiple computers. Use the KVM switch to share your monitor, keyboard, and mouse with up to four USB and PS/2 computers. You can also connect one set of speakers and use them for all your computers. This device easily switches between Mac computers and PCs with DVI monitor connections. Built-in USB 2.0 hub let you easily connect your peripherals. Front-panel buttons with LED indicator lights provide access audio and video content from multiple computers simultaneously. Included cables are color-coded to match the front buttons and back panel for trouble-free installation. KVM switch requires no software for installation.
|Number of Computers Supported:||4|
|Number of USB Ports:||7|
|Number of DVI Ports:||5|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- This item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- This item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Special Order Item
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and is not stocked in our warehouse. If stock is available at the manufacturer, the item will ship directly to you, usually within 7 - 15 business days.
Once the order has been sent to the manufacturer it can no longer be canceled.
If payment is made via credit card it will be charged before the order is sent to the manufacturer.
You must contact the manufacturer directly regarding returns and defective items.
We will contact you by email if the item is sold out or backordered (and we were unable to update the site before you placed the order) or if the item will be delayed longer than expected.
We have no control over the speed of the manufacturer's order processing, or whether they will honor your request to ship the item by any particular method.
- UPC: 722868654118
- Mfr's Part #: F1DD104L