From the Manufacturer|
The PC Monitor Cable connects your PC to a VGA or SVGA monitor with HDDB15 female connectors.
- Ensures maximum conductivity with no data loss with gold-plated copper contacts
- Supports high-density VGA technology
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Ensures error-free data transmission with molded-strain relief and PVC overmolding
- Provides excellent signal transmission with 28-gauge, stranded, tinned copper
- Helps meet FCC requirements on electromagnetic/radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) with featured aluminum undermold shield
- Features oversized ergonomic thumbscrews for easy installation
- Provides excellent conductivity and retention with mating-connector ground indents
- Encapsulates individual conductors using PVC premold to ensure electrical isolation and eliminate stress
- Features state-of-the-art wiring design for universal compatibility
PC monitor cable connects your PC to a VGA or SVGA monitor with HDDB15 female connectors. Gold-plated copper contacts help deliver maximum conductivity with no data loss. PC monitor cable helps meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI with aluminum undermold shield.
|Cable Length:||10 ft|
|Connector on First End:||1 x 15-pin HD-15 Male|
|Connector on Second End:||1 x 15-pin HD-15 Male Monitor|
|Material:||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket|
|Certifications & Standards:|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.