- Mirror Splitting and Recombining in Offline Model This is similar to a scaled down rollback functionality which requires 2 HDDs (ie, take a RAID 1 and break into 2 RAID 0s).
RAID 6 (ADG)*:
- RAID 6 (Advanced Data Guarding) protects against any 2 drive failures. Supported with a minimum of 4 drives, but would have 2 available. Can be supported on all servers.
- Supported with a minimum of 8 drives, but would have 4 available. A target benefit is to split RAID across the external boxes. Can be supported on all servers.
Advanced Capacity Expansion (ACE):
- Higher capacity migrations use capacity transformation to remove logical drives by shrinking and then expanding them online.
- Erase physical disk or logical volume securely. Useful to decommission, redeploy, or return hard drives for security purposes.
- Degraded reads and read coalescing (VOD) - Video on demand performance optimizations that improve latency while video streaming.
* Blades not supported until JBOD expander availability