play-all-night comfort, and power-at-your-fingertips customization
Take your gaming to the next level with the Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset. This headset offers a 360-degree sound field and lets you hear up to seven discrete audio channels plus the Low Frequency Effects channel, which means you can easily hear your enemy approach before they get a chance to see you! Plus, it offers the most important controls like volume, mic mute, and three programmable buttons right on the headset so they're always within easy reach. The headset plugs directly into your computer via a USB connection, and offers plenty of padding on the ear cups and headband so you can stay comfortable while you play for hours.
- Hear them before they see you - You’ll hear up to seven discrete channels of audio data plus the Low Frequency Effects channel - known as 7.1 surround sound. Dolby Headphone software perceptually positions each channel in the correct location to reproduce multi-channel content the way developers intended.
- Control the signal-to-noise ratio - You’ve got one-touch control over in-game elements like music, voice morphing, and more directly on the headset. (Some profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software to be enabled and are not supported on Mac, Linux and earlier Windows-based operating systems)
- A game-changing experience - G35 is powered by Dolby Headphone to create an immersive 360-degree sound field that lets you hear what you can’t see. Footsteps. Enemy fire. Sirens. Because when you have eyes in the back of your head, you win.
- Play with quiet confidence - A glowing red indicator light provides a visual cue to your audio status and keeps you informed when the mic is muted.
- Hear more. Play better. - In-game sound isn’t an effect. It’s a critical component of game play. Our USB headphones surround you with aural information. The sound is crisp and clear, and the jack on your sound card stays open for desktop speakers.
- Three Headband Pads
- User Documentation
- Color: Black
- Interface: USB
- Driver Unit: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20 KHz
- Input Impedance: 32 ohm
- Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Cord Length: 10 ft.
- Microphone Impedance: 2.2K ohm
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 10 KHz
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42 dBV/Pa
- Warranty: Three Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista
- Available USB port
- Internet connection for optional software download