Microsoft Windows Essential Server Solutions 2008 5 Client Access License Suite for Devices
Grow your business
[5 Client Access License Suite for Devices]
The Microsoft Windows Essential Server Solutions 2008 is an enterprise-class server solution designed and priced for mid-size businesses. It provides a unified Administration Console to manage an integrated IT infrastructure with the latest versions of management, messaging, and security server technologies. By helping to improve IT manageability and reliability, Microsoft Windows Essential Server Solutions 2008 turns a midsize IT infrastructure into a strategic asset, boosting productivity and growth.
- Designed and priced for midsize businesses seeking enterprise-class management, messaging, and security server technologies to help improve productivity
- Enables midsize organizations to benefit from the power and versatility of a multiple-server network
- Combines several Microsoft server products and technologies into a single, integrated solution
- Provides multiple planning tools
- Optimizes the configuration of server applications and server roles
- Reduces the time IT administrators spend planning the network and installing and configuring applications
- Provides tools to create application add-ins and security adapter add-ins to manage additional applications and security issues
- 233 MHz processor (Recommended 1 GHz Pentium processor or higher)
- 128 MB of RAM (Recommended 512 MB of RAM or higher)
- 4000 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- 800 x 600, 256 colors display (Recommended high color 16-bit display)
- Ethernet Adapter
NOTE: This title is non-returnable once the software package has been opened. This product is a 5 Client Access License for Devices. Device is defined as an individual personal computer, workstation, terminal,
handheld computer, pager, telephone, personal digital assistant, or other electronic devices.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review