Build innovative Microsoft SharePoint sites with the
rapid application development tool for the SharePoint platform
Office SharePoint Designer 2007 provides you with tools to automate your business processes, build efficient applications on top of the Microsoft SharePoint platform, and tailor your SharePoint site to your needs, all in an IT-managed environment.
The Workflow Designer automates business processes like automated task
assignment and notification associated with SharePoint lists and document
libraries by setting up custom workflow conditions and actions and linking them
to the SharePoint data. Manage your master pages with professional-quality
design tools that enable you to easily manage styles, layout, and format.
Use the Contributor Settings dialog to manage Contributor Groups, Editable
Regions, and more..
Build Solutions Faster To Enhance Team Productivity and Efficiency
Office SharePoint Designer 2007 provides the professional-quality design tools you need to create great-looking SharePoint pages that are compatible with a wide range of browsers. Enjoy an intuitive design experience through a high-quality what you see is what you get (WYSIWYG) editor, format SharePoint pages quickly using cascading style sheet (CSS) tools, and easily change the layout and format of your site through full support of ASP.NET master pages.
Design Compelling SharePoint Sites Tailored To Your Organization's Needs
With an improved automatic document recovery tool and the new Document Inspector tool for removing personally identifiable information from your documents, Office Home and Student 2007 helps you work with more confidence and security.
New features and improvements include:
- Document recovery tool helps you retrieve Microsoft Office documents after a system failure.
- Document Inspector detects and removes personally identifiable information, comments, and tracked changes from documents.
Site Administrators and IT Manages: Maintain Control of Your Sites
Site administrators and IT managers can control exactly how Office SharePoint Designer 2007 is used to help ensure information workers have a managed and controlled experience. Set up Contributor Settings for each user role defined in your SharePoint site, and control access to specific actions such as making changes to your master pages and CSS. Specify how pages, files, and folders can be used, quickly roll back changes across your site, and help ensure that your site is properly managed and audited for browser compatibility and Web accessibility.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later service pack
- 700 MHz processor or higher
- 512 MB of RAM or higher
- 1.5 GB Hard Drive space
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
- Windows SharePoint Services or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 is required for SharePoint site customization, workflow design, and application building functionality.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply). Network access required.
- Additional Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.