From the Manufacturer|
Connect your iPod or iPhone to your car or home stereo, portable speakers, or sound card
This innovative cable design from Belkin makes it easy for you to listen to music from your iPod or iPhone as you drive. It also connects to the mini-stereo jacks on other portable audio equipment, such as your CD and MP3 players, home stereos, portable speakers, and sound cards. The flat design winds the cable neatly inside the reel, eliminating the hassle of tangled cords. Now you can control your cable length when connecting portable audio devices.
- Work with:
- iPod nano
- 2nd generation (aluminum)2GB 4GB 8GB
- iPod 5th generation (video)30GB 60GB 80GB
- iPod nano 1st generation 1GB 2GB 4GB
- iPod 4th generation (color display)
- 20GB 30GB 40GB 60GB
- iPod 4th generation 20GB 40GB
- iPod mini 1st generation 4GB 6GB
- Simple-to-use directions:
- Pull from both ends to extend the cable to desired length.
- Connect one end of the cable into the 3.5mm mini-stereo jack of your car stereo, home stereo, portable speakers, or sound card.
- Connect the other end of the cable into the 3.5mm mini-stereo jack of your iPod or iPhone, or other digital media player.
- When not in use, retract to conveniently toss into your pocket.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Belkin manufactures the highest quality and largest selection of computer cables in the world. All Belkin cables carry an assurance of excellence obvious both inside and out. From our tough-but-flexible casings to our exclusive wiring configurations, Belkin cable technology guarantees peak performance and optimal data transmission. It's not surprising each also carries a Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty.
|Cable Length:||4.50 ft|
|Connector on First End:||1 x Mini-phone Male Stereo Audio|
|Connector on Second End:||1 x Mini-phone Male Stereo Audio|
|Device Supported:||Audio Device|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.