Tripp Lite 10' Cat5e Cat5 350MHz Green Molded Patch Cable RJ45M/M - N002-010-GN
10-foot cable for category
5 and 5e applications
The Tripp Lite 10-Feet Cat5/Cat5e 350 MHz Green Molded Patch Cable has two standard RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. Manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP, this network cable is rated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communication. With a 10-foot length, the Tripp 10-Feet Cat5/Cat5e 350 MHz Green Molded Patch Cable is perfect for your category 5 and 5e cabling needs.
- Premium cabling for Category 5 and 5e applications
- Rated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab
- PVC 4-pair standard UTP construction
- Features boots with integral strain relief and RJ45 (male) connectors
- Cable Type: Category 5e
- Color: Green
- Cable Characteristic: Patch Cable
- Cable Length: 10 ft.
- Connectors: RJ-45 Male
- Grade/Rating/Specifics: 4-Pair Stranded UTP
- Conductor: Copper
- Jacket: PVC
- Applications: 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, Voice, Token Ring Type3 applications
- Certifications and Standards: IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801, ETL (category 5e draft 11); RoHS Compliant
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review