Transfer files, images, and
music using a variety of media storage
IOGEAR's 12-in-1 Pocket Card Reader/Writer is an ideal solution for hi-speed, bi-directional image and data file transfer between your computer and multimedia devices. Images and data can be downloaded directly to your PC or Mac from your memory cards without using additional adapters. It works with 12 popular memory card formats such as SD, SDHC, microSD, microSDHC, Mini SD, MMC, Memory Stick, and MS Duo. With direct USB 2.0 high-speed file transfer (up to 480Mbps) from memory cards used in your cellphone, MP3 player, or digital camera, you can save time and conserve power on devices. It instantly transfers your slotMusic songs to your PC or Mac. No matter where you go, IOGEAR's 12-in-1 pocket card reader/writer helps you to easily bring your digital images and data with you.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specification
- Support SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) and MicroSDHC cards
- Fast data transfer - up to 480 Mbps, between your cell phone, smart phone, PDA, and computers
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1 specification
- Plug-n-Play, hot-swappable, and hot-pluggable
- Reads and writes microSD, micro SDHC, T-Flash, SD/SDHC, mini SD, MMC, MMC Plus, RS-MMC, MMC Mobile, MS, MS Pro, MS Duo, MS Pro Duo
- Media Slots: 3
- Media Support: Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, TransFlash, miniSD Card, MultiMediaCard (MMC), MMCplus, RS-MMC, MMCmobile, Secure Digital (SD) Card, Memory Stick
- Host Interface: USB
- Form Factor: External Hot-swappable
- Dimensions: 0.62" x 0.88" x 2.5" (H x D x L)
- Weight: 0.15 lb
- Warranty: Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Macintosh OS X 10.3.0 or later
- Available USB Port (USB 2.0 port for Hi-Speed mode)
By Gail from Montgomery, AL on 2/18/2009
Pros: Durable Dock, Reliable, Excellent Interface, Lightweight, Fast Transfer
Describe Yourself: Hobbyist/Enthusiast
This card reader is the ticket! It works great and helped me transfer music from my computer to my MP3 player and also tranferred all of my photos from my camera cards to my computer.