From the Manufacturer|
The USB CAT5 Extender allows you to control your computer or KVM switch from up to 500 feet (150m) away. It is perfect for isolated server rooms, large server farms, secure systems, or test benches where the computer or KVM switch may be inaccessible to the user.
The receiver unit also serves as a 2-port KVM switch to allow access to a local computer and the remote servers.
- Integrated CAT5 technology enables you to connect your KVM switch to your servers up to 500 feet (150m) away, using standard CAT5 cabling.
- The USB CAT5 Extender supports video resolutions of up to 1920x1440@75Hz on local computers and up to 1280x1024@75Hz on remote.
- The USB CAT5 Extender features local and remote console ports, enabling you to control your computers from near or far.
- A built-in, 3-foot, all-in-one KVM cable provides an easy connection between the USB CAT5 Extender and your computer or KVM switch.
- An LED display on the transmitter and receiver units provides quick status monitoring.
The OmniView USB KVM Extender allows you to control your computer or KVM switch from up to 500 feet (150m) away. It is perfect for isolated server rooms, large server farms, secure systems, or test benches where the computer or KVM switch may be inaccessible to the user. A built-in 3-foot all-in-one KVM cable provides an easy connection between the CAT5 Extender and your computer or KVM switch.
|Number of Computers Supported:||1|
|Maximum Operating Distance:||500 ft|
|Maximum Video Resolution:||1920 x 1440|
|Number of VGA Ports:||1|
|Number of USB Ports:||1|
|Additional Information:||An LED display on the Transmitter and Receiver units provides quick status monitoring|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- This item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- This item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Special Order Item
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and is not stocked in our warehouse. If stock is available at the manufacturer, the item will ship directly to you, usually within 7 - 15 business days.
Once the order has been sent to the manufacturer it can no longer be canceled.
If payment is made via credit card it will be charged before the order is sent to the manufacturer.
You must contact the manufacturer directly regarding returns and defective items.
We will contact you by email if the item is sold out or backordered (and we were unable to update the site before you placed the order) or if the item will be delayed longer than expected.
We have no control over the speed of the manufacturer's order processing, or whether they will honor your request to ship the item by any particular method.
- UPC: 722868645901
- Mfr's Part #: F1D086U