From the Manufacturer|
The OmniView PRO3 USB & PS/2 KVM Switch provides easy and dependable server control with extraordinary performance. The Switch enables network administrators to monitor and control up to four, eight, or 16 USB- and PS/2-platform servers from a single console. The PRO Series KVM Switches are the industry's most popular for small to medium server rooms, branch locations, and test and development labs. Designed to grow along with your server network, the Switch can be daisy-chained together using dedicated daisy-chain ports with other OmniView PRO Series or SMB KVM Switches to support up to 256 servers.
- Dual-port cabling reduces cable bulk by 55% when compared to conventional KVM cabling by connecting two servers per cable
- USB and PS/2 compatibility gives expanded connectivity in a mixed server environment
- Dedicated daisy-chain ports let you expand your KVM configuration without sacrificing CPU ports
- Saves setup time and simplifies viewing and switching between multiple servers with OSD
- Provides continuous server monitoring with programmable AutoScan and hot keys
- Ensures consistent compatibility with flash-upgradeable firmware
- Available in 4-, 8-, and 16-port models
- Comes with a Belkin 3-Year Warranty and free technical support
The OmniView PRO3 4-Port KVM Switch provides easy and dependable server control with extraordinary performance. The OmniView PRO3 4-Port KVM Switch is the industry's most popular for small-to-medium server rooms, branch locations, and test and development labs. Designed to grow along with your server network, the Switch can be daisy-chained together using dedicated daisy chain ports with other OmniView PRO Series KVM or SMB KVM Switches to support up to 256 servers.
|Number of Computers Supported:||4|
|Maximum Video Resolution:||1920 x 1440|
|Number of PS/2 Ports:||2|
|Weight (Approximate):||5.30 lb|
|Limited Warranty:||3 Year|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- This item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- This item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Special Order Item
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and is not stocked in our warehouse. If stock is available at the manufacturer, the item will ship directly to you, usually within .
Once the order has been sent to the manufacturer it can no longer be canceled.
If payment is made via credit card it will be charged before the order is sent to the manufacturer.
You must contact the manufacturer directly regarding returns and defective items.
We will contact you by email if the item is sold out or backordered (and we were unable to update the site before you placed the order) or if the item will be delayed longer than expected.
We have no control over the speed of the manufacturer's order processing, or whether they will honor your request to ship the item by any particular method.
- UPC: 722868654316
- Mfr's Part #: F1DA104Z-B