From the Manufacturer|
Secure KVM Cable Kit, USB is the easiest and neatest way to connect all your computers and servers to your USB KVM switches, providing image clarity for high-resolution applications.
These cable Kits offer high-performance, high-quality, and reliability. The Secure KVM Cable Kit features nickel-plated connectors with a gray jacket.
- Coaxial VGA cabling supports superior image clarity
- Ferrite Bead reduces electromagnetic and radio frequency interference(EMI/RFI)
- Strain relief molding increases durability
- Double shielding and PVC overmolding prevent loss of data
- PC99 color and modified thumbscrews allows for easy installation
- All-In-One design makes connections and setups neat and easy
- Also available in bag and label packaging
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
- UL rated wiring
The OmniView All-In-One Pro Series Plus USB KVM Cable is the easiest and neatest way to connect all your computers and servers to your USB KVM switches, providing image clarity for high-resolution applications. These cables offer high-performance, high-quality, and reliability.
|Cable Length:||6 ft|
Belkin Omniview USB KVM Switches
|Certifications & Standards:|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- This item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- This item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Special Order Item
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and is not stocked in our warehouse. If stock is available at the manufacturer, the item will ship directly to you, usually within .
Once the order has been sent to the manufacturer it can no longer be canceled.
If payment is made via credit card it will be charged before the order is sent to the manufacturer.
You must contact the manufacturer directly regarding returns and defective items.
We will contact you by email if the item is sold out or backordered (and we were unable to update the site before you placed the order) or if the item will be delayed longer than expected.
We have no control over the speed of the manufacturer's order processing, or whether they will honor your request to ship the item by any particular method.
- UPC: 722868372272
- Mfr's Part #: F3X1962B06