From the Manufacturer|
Secure KVM Cable Kit, USB is the easiest and neatest way to connect all your computers and servers to your USB KVM switches, providing image clarity for high-resolution applications.
These cable Kits offer high-performance, high-quality, and reliability. The Secure KVM Cable Kit features nickel-plated connectors with a gray jacket.
- Coaxial VGA cabling supports superior image clarity
- Ferrite Bead reduces electromagnetic and radio frequency interference(EMI/RFI)
- Strain relief molding increases durability
- Double shielding and PVC overmolding prevent loss of data
- PC99 color and modified thumbscrews allows for easy installation
- All-In-One design makes connections and setups neat and easy
- Also available in bag and label packaging
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
- UL rated wiring
The OmniView All-In-One Pro Series Plus USB KVM Cable is the easiest and neatest way to connect all your computers and servers to your USB KVM switches, providing image clarity for high-resolution applications. These cables offer high-performance, high-quality, and reliability.
|Cable Length:||6 ft|
Belkin Omniview USB KVM Switches
|Certifications & Standards:|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.