From the Manufacturer|
Introducing the 4-Port MiniView Micro USB KVM Switch from IOGEAR the simplest way to simultaneously run and share audio speakers among four computers with a single USB keyboard, monitor and USB mouse. Designed to fit within the same footprint of a Mac mini enableing a convenience to neatly stack and display your set up.
This self-powered KVM switch features the USB mouse and keyboard emulation to ensure smooth operation, as well as support for Plug-n-Play monitors and scroll wheel mice. Our patented VSE Video Signal Enhancement technology provides rich, 32-bit color at resolutions up to 2048 x 1536.
Another big plus is the MiniView capability to provide audio support, it allows you to share your multimedia speakers among the connected computers.
This switch also offers multi-platform support; it is compatible with Windows and Mac computers as well as Sun Solaris workstations. IOGEAR delivered a huge breakthrough in KVM operation to Mac and Sun users by enabling functionality for the special keys on these systems. When using a PC keyboard, a special set of hot keys are designed to emulate the special keys on Mac and Sun machines.
The Miniview Micro USB KVM has two KVM cables molded-in, and two detachable KVM cables, all you need to do is to plug them into your computers and you'e got a complete KVM solution from IOGEAR.
- Share one VGA monitor, keyboard, mouse, and multimedia speakers among 4 USB computers
- Multiplatform OS support - Windows®, Mac, Sun Solaris™, and Linux®
- Maximum video resolution up to 2048 x 1536
- Connect speakers to enjoy audio from any connected system
- Expandable & extendable: Two molded-in cables, and two detachable cables
- Select system by tapping hotkeys on keyboard
- Complete USB mouse and keyboard emulation for error-free boot-up
- Requires no softwareRequires no external power
- LEDs allow for easy status monitoring
How it Works
In the Box
- 1 x 4-Port USB KVM Switch (2 attached KVM cables)
- 2 x Detachable KVM cables
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty / Registration Card
- 1 VGA display
- 1 set of USB keyboard and mouse
- 1 x VGA port
- 1 x USB ports
- 1 x 3.5mm port
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) SP3, Windows Vista® SP2, Windows® 7, Windows® 8.x
- Mac OS 9 to 10.x
- Sun Solaris
Introducing the four port 4-Port USB KVM switch from IOGEAR - A simple solution for those with more PCs than hands. Use one USB keyboard, one monitor and one USB mouse to control up to four USB computers. This self-powered KVM switch features the unique USB sniffing technology for USB mouse & keyboard emulation to ensure smooth operation, as well as support for Plug-n-Play monitors and most wheel mice. Our patented VSE Video Signal Enhancement technology provides rich, 32-bit color at resolutions up to 2048 x 1536.
Another big plus of this switch is the capability to provide audio support, it allows you to share your multimedia speakers among the two connected computers. This switch also offers multi-platform support, it is compatible with Macs and Sun Solaris workstations. IOGEAR made a huge breakthrough in supporting Mac and Sun, by allowing Mac and Sun special keys to be functional, either with the Mac or Sun keyboard as the console keyboard, or with a standard PC keyboard. When using a PC keyboard, a special set of hot keys are designated to emulate the Mac and Sun special keys.
With all KVM cables included with the unit, all you need to do is to plug in your computers, and you've got a complete KVM solution from IOGEAR
|Number of Computers Supported:||4|
|Maximum Video Resolution:||2048 x 1536|
|Number of USB Ports:||4|
|Number of VGA Ports:||1|
|Weight (Approximate):||1.76 lb|
|Limited Warranty:||3 Year|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.