From the Manufacturer|
APC Smart-UPS SC450RM1U
- Instant backup battery power during an outage
- Four battery and surge protected outlets
- Protects electronic equipment from harmful power conditions
- Converts between tower and rack-mount for convenient installation
- LED display lets you quickly view unit and power status
- PowerChute software provides safe shutdown
- Two-year limited warranty
- $150,000 equipment protection policy
Backup Battery Lets You Keep Working through OutagesProtect your point-of-sale equipment, small switches and networking devices with the APC Smart-UPS SC450RM1U. This UPS provides backup battery power in the event of a power outage, monitoring and safeguarding your equipment from harmful power conditions, spikes and surges. With a 280-watt power capacity and four battery and surge protected outlets, the Smart-UPS SC450RM1U is ideal for the home office or small businesses. This model converts between tower and rack-mount for convenient installation depending on your needs.
Choose between Tower and Rack-Mount InstallationThis Smart-UPS easily converts between tower and rack-mount installation, letting you choose the right installation option for your individual needs and protecting your initial investment if you need to switch environments. The bright LED display lets you quickly understand unit and power status, and front-access servicing makes it easy to install and maintain the unit.
Battery Management Features Ensure Optimal PerformanceA periodic battery self-test ensures you will detect any batteries that need to be replaced in your Smart-UPS ensuring you have optimal runtime.
PowerChute Software Provides Safe System ShutdownDesigned for exceptional usability, PowerChute Business Edition software provides safe system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing potential data corruption. It's fast and easy to install, and you can tailor settings to meet your individual needs.
Warranty and Equipment Protection PolicyThis Smart-UPS is covered by a two-year limited warranty. This product also comes with a lifetime equipment protection policy of up to $150,000. APC will repair or replace office equipment that sustains surge-related damage while properly connected to a registered APC Smart-UPS unit.
Package ContentsAPC Smart-UPS SC450RM1U, CD with PowerChute Business Edition software, documentation CD, rack-mount brackets and hardware, removable support feet, user manual, and Smart-UPS signaling RS-232 cable.
- Output Power Capacity: 280 Watts / 450VA
- Max Configurable Power: 280 Watts / 450VA
- Nominal Ouput Voltage: 120V
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5% at full load
- Outpout Frequency (sync to mains): 47 - 53 Hz for 50 Hz nominal, 57 - 63 Hz for 60 Hz nominal
- Topology: Line interactive
- Waveform Type: Stepped approximation to a sine wave
- Output Connections: (4) NEMA 5-15R
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length: 1.83 meters
- Input Voltage Range for Main Operations: 82 - 144V
- Input Voltage Adjustable Range for Mains Operation: 75 - 154V
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte, leakproof
- Typical Recharge Time1 : 5 hour(s)
- RBC Quantity: 1
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): DB-9 RS-232
- Control Panel: LED status display with On Line, On Battery, Replace Battery and Overload indicators
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery, distinctive low battery alarm, overload continuous tone alarm
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): Optional
Surge Protection & Filtering
- Surge Energy Rating: 400 Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering, 0.7% IEEE surge let-through, zero clamping response time, meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height: 1.72 in
- Maximum Width: 17.00 in
- Maximum Depth: 15.17 in
- Net Weight: 23.70 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 27.10 lbs
- Shipping Height: 6.46 in
- Shipping Width: 18.73 in
- Shipping Depth: 23.17 in
- Color: Black
- Regulatory Approvals: CSA, FCC Part 15 Class A, UL 1778
- 1 The time to recharge to 90% of full battery capacity following a discharge to shutdown using a load rated for 1/2 the full load rating of the UPS.
Smart-UPS SC 450VA Rackmount/Tower is the perfect protection for the IT resources of your growing business. Manageable and cost effective, APC Smart-UPS SC is designed for use by small and medium companies looking to protect entry level servers and networking equipment, providing both power and data-line protection.
|Plug/Connector Type:||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacles:||4 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Emergency Power OFF:||Optional|
|Cord Length:||6 ft|
|Load Capacity (VA):||450 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt):||280 W|
|Input Voltage:||110 V AC|
|Output Voltage:||120 V AC|
|Surge Energy Rating:||400 J|
|Battery Management:||Intelligent battery management|
|Battery Chemistry:||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load):||5.90 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load):||19.40 Minute|
|Thermal Dissipation:||34 BTU/h|
|Form Factor:||Tower/Rack Mountable|
|Weight (Approximate):||24 lb|
|Certifications & Standards:|
|Limited Warranty:||2 Year|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.