From the Manufacturer|
INSTANTLY ADD MORE USB 2.0 PORTS TO YOUR COMPUTEROut of USB ports? Want seven more? Your'e in luck. With the D-Link® 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub (DUB-H7), you can instantly add more USB 2.0 ports to your computer. It allows you to connect up to seven USB peripherals – such as digital cameras, printers, external hard drives, mice, keyboards, flash drives, and tablets – to your laptop or desktop. The DUB-H7 is fully compliant to USB 2.0 specifications with data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps1 . It is an ideal solution for transferring data between your computer and USB devices.
NOT JUST A USB HUB, ALSO A USB CHARGER
The DUB-H7 features two USB fast charging ports that provide high power (1.2 A per port) under Fast-Charge Mode2 . Taking up only one AC outlet, it gives you the ability to simultaneously fast charge two power hungry devices including iPad®, iPhone®, tablets, smart phones, and MP3 players.
PLUG-N-PLAY AND BACKWARD COMPATIBLEJust connect the DUB-H7 to a power outlet and a USB port on your computer; it’s that simple to add 7 USB 2.0 ports to your computer. The DUB-H7 is also backward compatible with USB 1.13 , ensuring connectivity between your computer and legacy USB devices. If you need more ports, you can connect additional USB hubs to support up to 127 devices.
TAKE IT WITH YOU ANYWHEREThe slim and compact design makes it easy to fit in a laptop bag and carry it with you, wherever you go. Experience the convenience and reliability with the D-Link 7-Port Hi-Speed USB Hub while on the go.
- Compact design ideal for travel
- 7 downstream ports to connect more devices to your computer
- High Speed Mini USB 2.0 for fast data transfers - up to 40x faster than USB 1.1
- Plug and play connectivity
- Instantly add more USB 2.0 ports to your computer
- 7 fast charging ports give your mobile devices a boost in power
- Works with USB 1.1 Devices
- 5V/3A Power Adapter
|Supplied Charging Current||
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
|Minimum System Requirements||
- 1 For comparison purposes only. Maximum transfer rate based on USB 2.0 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary.
- 2 Fast Charge function supports on H/W Rev. B or later. Enter the Fast-Charge Mode by disconnecting the DUB-H7 from your computer, or by powering off your computer. It is recommended that the total power consumption of the connected USB devices should not exceed 2.4 A, or 12 W.
- 3 Using a USB 1.1 port will affect device performance.
- 4 1-Year Warranty available only in the U.S.A and Canada.
- 5 Computers must adhere to Microsoft’s recommended system requirements. Please contact Microsoft for details.
- 6 Computers must adhere to Apple’s recommended system requirements. Please contact Apple for details.
- 7 Using a USB 1.1 port will affect device performance.
The D-Link QuickMedia DUB-H7 2.0 is a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 7-port hub that is backward compatible with USB 1.0 and 1.1. The DUB-H7 allows connection of up to seven additional USB peripherals or devices to your USB ready PC or Mac.
|Total Number of USB Ports:||7|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports:||7|
|Limited Warranty:||1 Year|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.