From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Designed specifically for teacher/student applications and device hardware testing or tutorial applications, the new Belkin OmniView 2-Port Dual Access KVM Switch allows two users simultaneous, uninterrupted access of one computer from two sets of PS/2 keyboards, mice, and monitors.
The Dual Access OmniView works with Windows 95, 98, NT, WIN2000, Novell, and Linux operating systems. The Dual Access OmniView features a powerful auto scan function that automatically polls each console port for first-come-first-serve access of the computer. This feature prevents keyboard-mapping errors and ensures "view only" for the second user. Standard connectors make cabling installation simple and cost-effective for the user. For Macintosh and Sun workstation support, an OmniView Mac or Sun Adapter Kit can be used.
- To ensure the highest possible performance of your equipment, Belkin recommends the use of these high-quality cables: F3X1835-XX-GLD, F3X1105-XX, A3X932, A3X939, A3X982
- NOTE:For cables, the -XX represents the length in feet. Available in 6', 10', 15', and 25' lengths
- Control one PC or server with two keyboards, mice and monitors
- Automatically switches between consoles.
- No software required
- Includes 3 foot, all-in-one KVM cable
- Featuring autoswitching technology, it is ideal for training environments where a second user must be shown how to perform specific tasks, or for using specialized secondary keyboards, monitors, and mice or trackballs in addition to the standard devices.
- Cable included.
|Network Interface||Keyboard / mouse : 2 x generic - 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) - 2, Display / video : 1 x VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - 1, Keyboard / mouse : 2 x generic - 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) - 2, Display / video : 1 x VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - 1|
|Ports||2 x KVM port(s)|
|The Belkin OmniView 2-port Reverse KVM Switch lets two users share one PC or KVM switch seamlessly. Featuring autoswitching technology, it is ideal for training environments where a second user must be shown how to perform specific tasks, or for using specialized secondary keyboards, monitors, and mice or trackballs in addition to the standard devices. |
Allows two users to share one PC or KVM switch seamlessly.
|Number of Computers Supported:||2|
|Number of Local Users Supported:||1|
|Maximum Video Resolution:||1600 x 1200|
|Number of PS/2 Ports:||6|
|Number of VGA Ports:||1|
|Weight (Approximate):||8.96 oz|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- This item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- This item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Special Order Item
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and is not stocked in our warehouse. If stock is available at the manufacturer, the item will ship directly to you, usually within 7 - 15 business days.
Once the order has been sent to the manufacturer it can no longer be canceled.
If payment is made via credit card it will be charged before the order is sent to the manufacturer.
You must contact the manufacturer directly regarding returns and defective items.
We will contact you by email if the item is sold out or backordered (and we were unable to update the site before you placed the order) or if the item will be delayed longer than expected.
We have no control over the speed of the manufacturer's order processing, or whether they will honor your request to ship the item by any particular method.
- UPC: 722868330418
- Mfr's Part #: F1D201