From the Manufacturer|
Connect two USB servers per cable to your PRO3 or Quad-Bus KVM Switch with Dual-Port Cabling from up to 12 feet. OmniView Dual-Port Cables simplify cable management and reduce cable bulk by 55% over standard KVM cabling. Belkin's advanced wiring design and coaxial VGA cabling preserve signal integrity from the first to the last server.
- Available in lengths of 6 and 12 feet
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Features exclusive, 360-degree turning radius for flexibility even under extreme conditions
- Installs easily with modified slender thumbscrews
- Protects against damage to conductors
- Reduces electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI)
- Adds durable strength with Tactilite molded-strain relief construction
- Preserves signal integrity at higher resolutions with coaxial VGA cabling
|Display Type||Keyboard / video / mouse (KVM) cable|
|Ports||1 x 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25) - male|
|Ports||2 x 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - male, 2 x 4 pin USB Type A - male|
Belkin OmniView ENTERPRISE Series Dual-Port KVM Cables provide maximum connectivity between your USB servers and OmniView ENTERPRISE Series KVM Switches. Our coaxial video cabling preserves video strength and clarity at higher resolutions, and the dual-port design delivers built-in cable management for your convenience.
|Cable Length:||12 ft|
|Connector on First End:||2 x USB|
|Device Supported:||KVM Switch|
|Certifications & Standards:|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.