From the Manufacturer|
Connect two PS/2 servers per cable to your PRO3 or Quad-Bus KVM Switch with Dual-Port Cabling from up to 25 feet. OmniView Dual-Port Cables simplify cable management and reduce cable bulk by 55% over standard KVM cabling. Belkin's advanced wiring design and coaxial VGA cabling preserve signal integrity from the first to the last server.
- Available in lengths of 6, 10, 15, and 25 feet
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Features exclusive, 360-degree turning radius for flexibility even under extreme conditions
- Installs easily with modified slender thumbscrews
- Protects against damage to conductors
- Reduces electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI)
- Adds durable strength with Tactilite molded-strain relief construction
- Preserves signal integrity at higher resolutions with coaxial VGA cabling
|Display Type||Keyboard / video / mouse (KVM) cable|
|Ports||1 x 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - male, 2 x 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) - male|
|Ports||1 x 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25) - male|
Belkin OmniView ENTERPRISE Series Dual-Port KVM Cables provide maximum connectivity between your PS/2 servers and OmniView ENTERPRISE Series KVM Switches. Our coaxial video cabling preserves video strength and clarity at higher resolutions, and the dual-port design delivers built-in cable management for your convenience.
|Cable Length:||6 ft|
|Connector on First End:||2 x 6-pin Mini-DIN (PS/2) Keyboard/Mouse|
|Device Supported:||KVM Switch|
|Certifications & Standards:|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- This item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- This item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Special Order Item
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and is not stocked in our warehouse. If stock is available at the manufacturer, the item will ship directly to you, usually within 7 - 15 business days.
Once the order has been sent to the manufacturer it can no longer be canceled.
If payment is made via credit card it will be charged before the order is sent to the manufacturer.
You must contact the manufacturer directly regarding returns and defective items.
We will contact you by email if the item is sold out or backordered (and we were unable to update the site before you placed the order) or if the item will be delayed longer than expected.
We have no control over the speed of the manufacturer's order processing, or whether they will honor your request to ship the item by any particular method.
- UPC: 722868418345
- Mfr's Part #: F1D9400-06