From the Manufacturer|
Connect two PS/2 servers per cable to your PRO3 or Quad-Bus KVM Switch with Dual-Port Cabling from up to 25 feet. OmniView Dual-Port Cables simplify cable management and reduce cable bulk by 55% over standard KVM cabling. Belkin's advanced wiring design and coaxial VGA cabling preserve signal integrity from the first to the last server.
- Available in lengths of 6, 10, 15, and 25 feet
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Features exclusive, 360-degree turning radius for flexibility even under extreme conditions
- Installs easily with modified slender thumbscrews
- Protects against damage to conductors
- Reduces electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI)
- Adds durable strength with Tactilite molded-strain relief construction
- Preserves signal integrity at higher resolutions with coaxial VGA cabling
Belkin OmniView ENTERPRISE Series Dual-Port KVM Cables provide maximum connectivity between your PS/2 servers and OmniView ENTERPRISE Series KVM Switches. Our coaxial video cabling preserves video strength and clarity at higher resolutions, and the dual-port design delivers built-in cable management for your convenience.
|Cable Length:||6 ft|
|Connector on First End:||2 x 6-pin Mini-DIN (PS/2) Keyboard/Mouse|
|Device Supported:||KVM Switch|
|Certifications & Standards:|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.