From the Manufacturer|
Our Serial Extension Cable gives you more flexibility in arranging your work area. Now you can increase the distance between your PC and your serial mouse, CGA/EGA video monitor, or any other device with DB9 connectors. It's the perfect solution for serial devices with short cables. Thumbscrews make installation easy, and our Belkin Lifetime Warranty guarantees your long-term satisfaction.
- Works with serial mouse, CGA/EGA video monitors, and devices with DB9 connectors
- Features thumbscrews for easy installation
- Provides maximum conductivity with no data loss with gold-plated copper contacts
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Adds durability with Flextec™ PVC rubberized cable jacket
- Ensures a lifetime of error-free data transmission with molded-strain relief and PVC overmolding construction
- Provides excellent signal transmission with 28-gauge, stranded, tinned-copper conductors
- Helps meet FCC requirements on electromagnetic/radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) with aluminum undermold shield
|It's time to rearrange your desk and you want to move your monitor to the other side, but you realize your monitor cable will not reach that far. The Belkin Pro Series CGA/EGA Monitor or Serial Mouse Extension Cable will make your wishes come true. |
Gives you the option of extending the length of your serial mouse, CGA/EGA video monitor or any other device with DB9 connectors to your PC. Perfect for serial devices with short cables.
|Cable Characteristic:||Extension Cable|
|Cable Length:||6 ft|
|Connector on First End:||1 x 9-pin DB-9 Male|
|Connector on Second End:||1 x 9-pin DB-9 Female Monitor|
|Material:||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket|
|Weight (Approximate):||4.16 oz|
|Certifications & Standards:|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.