From the Manufacturer|
The Pro Series Keyboard Cable allows you to connect a keyboard with a "PS/2" style connector to an AT style computer.
- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity with no data loss.
- Aluminum undermold shield to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
- Full Belkin lifetime warranty.
- State-of-the-art wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating connectors.
People are people and there is just no changing them. Thank goodness computers are more flexible. With a Belkin Pro Series Keyboard Adapter you can change that PS/2 connector to the AT style you need it to be.
The Pro Series Keyboard Adapter allows you to connect a keyboard with a "PS/2" style connector to an AT style computer.
|Connector on First End:||1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN (PS/2) Female|
|Connector on Second End:||1 x 5-pin DIN Male|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.