From the Manufacturer|
This Serial Cable Adapter transforms a DB25 male serial port into a DB9 female serial port.
- Helps to meet FCC requirements on electromagnetic/radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) with aluminum undermold shielding
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress with PVC premold
- Provides excellent conductivity and retention with mating-connector ground indents
- Ensures 100% compatibility with all devices
- Provides maximum conductivity and keeps data loss to a minimum with our gold-plated copper contacts
- Minimizes cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission using 28-gauge, stranded, tinned-copper conductors, individually insulated in polypropylene
You can not change people; they are who they are. Thank goodness computers are different. Our Serial Adapter takes your DB25 male serial port and easily transforms it into the DB9 male port you need it to be.
This AT Serial Adapter converts a DB25 male serial port on a PC to a DB9 male serial port.
|Connector on First End:||1 x 25-pin DB-25 Female Serial|
|Connector on Second End:||1 x 9-pin DB-9 Male Serial|
|Material:||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|
|Certifications & Standards:|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.