From the Manufacturer|Powered by
OmniView PRO Series Daisy-Chain Cables allow you to daisy-chain multiple PRO3, PRO2, SMB CAT5, and SE Plus KVM Switches to expand your server configuration. The advanced wiring design and coaxial VGA cabling preserve signal integrity from the first to the last server.
Network Cable Type: Stacking cable - IEEE-1284Connectivity
Technology: Double shielded
Shielding Material: Aluminum
Jacket Material: PVC
American Wire Gauge (AWG): 28
Wires per Cable: 36 wire(s)
Pairs per Cable: 18 pair(s)
Features: Molded, stranded
Connector(s): 1 x 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25) - maleMiscellaneous
Connector(s) (Other Side): 1 x 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25) - male
Manufacturer Selling Program: Belkin B2BManufacturer Warranty
Service & Support: Limited lifetime warrantyCompatibility Information
Designed For: Belkin OmniView Dual-Rail LCD Console, Titan LCD Rack Console with PRO3, Widescreen Rack Console, Widescreen Rack-Mount Console with PRO3, Belkin Omniview SMB 1x16 KVM-over-IP Switch, SMB 1x8 KVM-over-IP Switch, Belkin OmniView PRO2, Belkin OmniView PRO3, Belkin OmniView SE Plus Series, Belkin OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM Switch
- Each cell tested to meet or exceed industry standards;
- Flextec PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas;
- Molded strain relief and PVC OverMolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmission;
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission;
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors;
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress;
- Aluminum undermold shielding helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference;
- Double shielded braid and foil to meet IEEE 1284 specifications, and ensure compliance with FCC requirements, reducing EMI/RFI;
- 18 tightly woven conductor pairs have each data line paired with a ground line to minimize cross talk, noise and other interference, ensuring error-free printing
|Network Connectivity||1 x 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25) - male|
|You've purchased the automatic switchbox of your dreams, but a faulty cable keeps sending it error filled data. A Belkin Pro Series switchbox cable will keep that dream machine error free.|
The Daisy-Chain Cable is used to link multiple OmniViews together in a daisy-chain configuration.
|Cable Length:||6 ft|
|Connector on First End:||1 x 25-pin DB-25 Male|
|Connector on Second End:||1 x 25-pin DB-25 Male|
|Material:||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket|
|Weight (Approximate):||14.40 oz|
|Certifications & Standards:|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- This item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- This item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Special Order Item
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and is not stocked in our warehouse. If stock is available at the manufacturer, the item will ship directly to you, usually within 7 - 15 business days.
Once the order has been sent to the manufacturer it can no longer be canceled.
If payment is made via credit card it will be charged before the order is sent to the manufacturer.
You must contact the manufacturer directly regarding returns and defective items.
We will contact you by email if the item is sold out or backordered (and we were unable to update the site before you placed the order) or if the item will be delayed longer than expected.
We have no control over the speed of the manufacturer's order processing, or whether they will honor your request to ship the item by any particular method.
- UPC: 722868282885
- Mfr's Part #: F1D108-CBL-06