From the Manufacturer|
OmniView PRO Series Daisy-Chain Cables allow you to daisy-chain multiple PRO3, PRO2, SMB CAT5, and SE Plus KVM Switches to expand your server configuration. Our advanced wiring design and coaxial VGA cabling preserve signal integrity from the first to the last server.
- Available in lengths of 2, 6, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 feet
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Features Flextec™ PVC rubberized cable jacket for flexibility even under extreme conditions
- Installs easily with modified slender thumbscrews
- Protects against damage to conductors
- Reduces electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI)
- Adds durable molded strain relief and PVC Over Molding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmission
- Preserves signal integrity at higher resolutions with coaxial VGA cabling
- · Minimizes cross talk with individually insulated copper conductors
|Network Connectivity||1 x 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25) - male|
|You've purchased the automatic switchbox of your dreams, but a faulty cable keeps sending it error filled data. A Belkin Pro Series switchbox cable will keep that dream machine error free.|
The Daisy-Chain Cable is used to link multiple OmniViews together in a daisy-chain configuration.
|Cable Length:||6 ft|
|Connector on First End:||1 x 25-pin DB-25 Male|
|Connector on Second End:||1 x 25-pin DB-25 Male|
|Material:||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket|
|Weight (Approximate):||14.40 oz|
|Certifications & Standards:|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- This item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- This item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Special Order Item
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and is not stocked in our warehouse. If stock is available at the manufacturer, the item will ship directly to you, usually within .
Once the order has been sent to the manufacturer it can no longer be canceled.
If payment is made via credit card it will be charged before the order is sent to the manufacturer.
You must contact the manufacturer directly regarding returns and defective items.
We will contact you by email if the item is sold out or backordered (and we were unable to update the site before you placed the order) or if the item will be delayed longer than expected.
We have no control over the speed of the manufacturer's order processing, or whether they will honor your request to ship the item by any particular method.
- UPC: 722868282885
- Mfr's Part #: F1D108-CBL-06