Corel Roxio Toast v. 15.0 Titanium
Complete multimedia suite
with DVD burner for Mac
Create amazing videos right on your computer with Corel Roxio Toast v. 15.0 Titanium. The leading DVD burner for Mac, this software gives you all the tools you need to create amazing videos and burn them straight to DVD. It gives you more style with 20+ themed templates with menus, submenus, and chapters, lets you quickly trim video in just a few clicks, and features enhanced capture that lets you record system audio and voiceover. With support for the latest devices and everything you need to capture, edit, copy, convert, burn and share, Toast 15 Titanium is your complete digital media toolkit.
- New! Simple video editing with Toast Slice
- New! Secure your files on disc or USB drives with Roxio Secure Burn
- Enhanced! Screen Capture: Record your screen and system audio, plus add voiceover
- Enhanced! DVD authoring: Create DVD movies with titles, menus and chapters
- Disc burning: Get a DVD and CD burner for Mac in one
- Convert video: To view on phones, tablets and game consoles
- Capture video: From the web, camcorders and DVDs
- Sharing: Post to Facebook, YouTube, Google+ and more!
- Capture Audio - Import audio from almost anywhere—LPs, tapes, microphone sound, or streaming Internet audio—edit and enhance, then add to your music library or burn to CD. Clean up and enhance recordings with audio filters. Capture music to iTunes automatically.
- Live Screen Capture - Record system audio and content directly from your screen, then edit, save and share it as a video complete with voiceover. It's a fast and easy way to add interesting content to videos, presentations and other projects, or to create tutorials to share.
- Capture HD Video - Toast is the fastest way to capture video from your AVCHD™ camcorder, with no lengthy imports, and just about any HD video source. Burn HD content on standard DVDs to play on Blu-ray players.
- Capture Web Video - Save streaming web video from your favorite web sites and burn to DVD for viewing on your big-screen TV. Toast can even send it automatically to iTunes for syncing with your favorite device.
- Extract & edit video clips - Need a DVD recorder to extract video clips from your home DVD movies? Toast lets you extract and convert them to view and share on the playback device of your choice. Trim start and end points, remove unwanted segments in the middle of video clips before export, or even apply audio effects.
- Rip audiobook CDs for your iPad - Having a CD burner for Mac means you can also rip audiobook CDs to iTunes, with chapters, pause/resume support and variable playback speeds. Convert for enjoyment on iPad, iPhone, or your favorite on-the-go-device.
- Toast Slice - Focus on the best parts of your videos and remove unwanted segments with the simple editing tools in Toast Slice. Save your clip as a file or send it to Toast MyDVD and add it to your DVD project. Or send it to iMovie and continue editing.
- Toast Audio Assistant - Clean up and enhance your audio tracks or voice recordings with Toast Audio Assistant audio filters. Then add your enhanced tracks to your music library or easily burn to CD.
- Save time with custom video profiles & presets - Enjoy a broad selection of included video presets for popular mobile devices, or save new custom video profiles to quickly export video to a device of your choice. Includes new video templates.
- Convert video for iPad or iPhone - Convert videos from the web, camcorders and DVD-Videos for playback to play on iPad, iPhone, video game consoles and other popular devices.
- Video conversion on your terms - Schedule video conversion projects to run when you're away from the computer, even pause and resume conversions. Preview a short clip of your video at selected quality settings to ensure optimal video quality.
- Supported formats - Includes support for DivX Plus HD, MKV and more. Export to video for Adobe Flash with an automatically generated HTML template.
- Copy Discs - Easily create a copy of CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. Copy Mac OS, Toast, and other disc image formats—whatever the original disc is, Toast can copy it. Mount disc images directly from Finder.
- Copy DVD Video - Copy large DVD-Video discs to inexpensive DVD discs with Fit-to-DVD. Copy and preserve DVD subtitles when moving to iPad and iPhone for movie enjoyment in quiet areas.
- Custom DVD compilations - Toast is a powerful DVD burner for Mac that can create custom DVD compilations with up to 4 hours of DVD video on a single disc. Choose the individual DVD movies, audio and languages you want, while maximizing available disc space and video quality.
- File Recovery for Damaged Discs - on't risk losing vital data. Recover previously unreadable files from damaged discs and copy them onto a new disc along with a list of unrecoverable files. Some of the data is always better than none!
- Create DVD Movies
- Toast MyDVD - Advanced DVD authoring - Turn your videos into professional-looking multimedia disc projects, complete with stylish HD menus and music. Burn to DVD and AVCHD in a few simple steps, or customize menus, text, music and more in Advanced Mode. Get polished results with 20+ themed templates and easily combine multiple movies on one disc.
- DVD authoring - Create DVD and AVCHD movies with ease with the leading DVD burner for Mac. Drag and drop videos to your project, and trim videos. Next add a title, menu, chapters and audio filters. Choose the video quality level to use when burning your project.
- Burn HD content on standard DVDs - Easily burn HD videos on standard DVDs that will playback on Blu-ray Disc players. About 30 minutes of HD video can be added to a standard DVD for playback on a Blu-ray Disc player.
- Secure Your Files
- Secure your data - Burn data to disc or write encrypted data to a USB drive with Roxio Secure Burn. You control the security settings, so you can be sure your data is secure and password protected on removable media.
- Maximum compatibility - Burn data to disc or write encrypted data to a USB drive with Roxio Secure Burn. You control the security settings, so you can be sure your data is secure and password protected on removable media.
- Burn Data and Music
- Drag, drop, burn - Toast 15 Titanium is the easiest and fastest way to burn your music, video, photo and data files on to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc™ for both Mac and PC. No additional plug-in is required to archive up to 50 GB of data on high capacity Blu-ray Discs.
- Audio Disc spanning - With Toast, you also get a versatile CD burner for Mac. Use Audio Disc Spanning to span audio CD projects across multiple discs, and customize your tracks and discs for the perfect music mix.
- Unleash your HD videos - AVCHD Archive makes it one-step simple to back up an entire camera of HD video to disc and automatically keep a preview version on your Mac for easy browsing.
- DiscCatalogMaker - DiscCatalogMaker makes it even easier to catalog your discs. Then you can quickly browse the files and folders of your catalogued discs, and search by all or part of a file or folder name.
- Every file at your fingertips - Toast's convenient Media Browser makes it quick to find the right content for your project. The Media Browser includes file browsing, Spotlight search, browsing iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, Aperture and now Lightroom support.
- Easy search and fast retrieval - Automatically catalog your discs as you burn - with photo thumbnails saved on your computer, you can easily preview the contents of your discs and find any file or photo without the disc in the drive.
- Share online - Post your video directly to YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo in one step to share with friends, family and the world. In just a click Toast will even automatically tweet your YouTube and Vimeo video links.
- Share on both Mac and PC - Choose a flexible DVD burner for Mac that even lets you create hybrid discs with content unique to the Mac or PC, including custom icons, background images, and discs that "autorun" on PCs. Create cross-platform photo discs for easy sharing.
- HD video playback on your Mac - Play back High Definition DVD-Video discs created with Toast on your Mac.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Mac OS X 10.7, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11. Partial functionality on Mac OS 10.8
- Intel processor
- 1GB RAM (2GB RAM recommended for Pro)
- Approximately 1GB (5GB for Pro) of free space to install all components
- VideoBoost requires a compatible NVIDIA card and 4GB of RAM for optimal performance
- DVD drive required for installation
- Internet connection required for video tutorials, OS compatibility and other product updates or functionality
Supported Input Formats:
- Audio: AAC, AIFF, MP3, WAV, M4A, OGG, FLAC and Dolby Digital AC-3
- Video: AVCHD, AVCHD Lite, AVI, DivX Plus HD, DV, FLV and F4V for Adobe Flash, MJPEG, MOV, MKV, MPEG-1/2/4, VOB, VIDEO_TS folder, and EyeTV recordings
- Photo: BMP, GIF. JPG, PDF, PSD, PNG, TIFF
- Disc Images: ISO, BIN/CUE, IMG, DMG, CDR, NRG
NOTE: This title is non-returnable once the software package has been opened.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review