Extend your home network
using your home's wiring
Easily extend your home network so it can reach even the farthest corners with the D-Link DHP-310AV PowerLine AV Mini Adapter. This mini adapter, available as a two pack, works in conjunction with the PowerLine network you already have in place. Simply plug the adapter into your outlet, connect it to your home network, and then you instantly have access to the Internet! Now, you can run an Ethernet cable to your computer, gaming system, DVR, and more. The adapter delivers data transfer rates of up to 200 Mbps, making it perfect for bandwidth-intensive applications like HD video streaming, VoIP calls, and even lag-free online gaming.
- The Mini Adapter is compliant with the HomePlug AV standard and uses your home’s existing electrical wiring to extend your existing network
- Turns every power outlet into a potential network connection for accessing digital media devices, game consoles, print servers, computers, and network storage devices throughout your home
- Delivers data transfer rates of up to 200 Mbps, which makes it suitable for bandwidth-intensive applications, guaranteeing smooth HD video streaming, VoIP calls, and a lag-free online gaming experience
- Slim shape does not block access to neighboring power outlets, allowing it to be plugged in anywhere alongside other devices, while its smooth, petite, rounded casing blends in with any home environment while providing convenient highspeed networking.
- Extend your home network by connecting multiple devices in the farthest corners of your home, or attach a switch or wireless access point to the adapter for additional connectivity.
- Setting up a secure connection is easy, and an encryption key can be quickly configured with the push of a button, using 128-bit AES data encryption to protect the network from unauthorized wire tapping
- Mini Adapter incorporates a power-saving mode that automatically places the adapter in sleep mode if no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, reducing power usage by more than 50%
- Note: Requires an existing PowerLine network for operation
- 2 x PowerLine AV Mini Adpater
- Two Cat5 Ethernet Cable
- CD-ROM w/ Software and User Manual
- Quick Install Guide
- Color: White
- Network Ports: One 10/100 Ethernet port
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, HomePlug AV
- PowerLine interface: Power plug (country-dependent)
- Input Power: 100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.1A, 4 W maximum
- PowerLine modulation scheme: OFDM symbol modulation
- PowerLine frequency band: 2 MHz to 30 MHz
- Data rates: PowerLine: up to 200 Mbps (PHY rate); Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps (autonegotiation)
- Security: 128-bit AES link encryption
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40 ºC
- Operating humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 61 x 42.4 x 68 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 125.6 g
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- An existing PowerLine network
- Windows 7, Vista, XP (with Service Pack 3)
- MAC OS 10.5, 10.6
- PC with 233MHz Processor & 64MB of Memory
- Ethernet Adapter (10/100Mbps)
customers also bought
BUILT NY BYO 16" Neoprene Laptop Sleeve
Your Price: $5.99
D-Link DHP-310AV 200 Mbps PowerLine AV Mini A...
Your Price: $14.99
Deluxe 3 in 1 Pocket Multi Tool- Level, Flash...
Your Price: $3.99
Detach N Go 7 Day Detachable Pill Organizer w...
Your Price: $4.99
Handy Trends Nozzle Light - Temperature Contr...
Your Price: $3.99
Targus 3.5mm Stereo Speaker and Headphone Spl...
Your Price: $3.99
Travelon Ultra-Lightweight Packable Ripstop S...
Your Price: $9.99