Connect to team and business information, whether at
home or work
Office Ultimate 2007 provides people at home or work with a comprehensive set of tools to collect and consolidate virtually any type of information, find what they are looking for quickly, and easily share information with others across geographical or organizational boundaries, so they can deliver better results faster. Microsoft Office Groove 2007 helps you and your team members to work together dynamically and effectively inside collaborative workspaces. Microsoft Office OneNote 2007 is a digital notebook that helps you manage the increasing amount of information you face every day by enabling you to gather, organize, and find your notes and information in one place, quickly and easily, so you can stay on top of everything and work more efficiently.
- Work more efficiently with better results
- Collaborate with others across boundaries
- Make better use of information
- Streamline processes and control content
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Microsoft Excel 2007
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager
- Microsoft Publisher 2007
- Microsoft Accounting Express 2007
- Microsoft Access 2007
- Microsoft Groove 2007
- Microsoft OneNote 2007
- Microsoft InfoPath 2007
Work from home
Office Ultimate 2007 provides people who work from home with the familiar tools they may use at the office to efficiently create, gather, analyze, and share information.
- Office Ultimate 2007 includes the entire Microsoft Office toolset that you’re accustomed to working with at the office: Microsoft Office Word 2007, Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, Microsoft Office Access 2007, Microsoft Office Publisher 2007, Microsoft Office OneNote 2007, Microsoft Office Groove 2007, and Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007.
- Office Groove 2007 stores all your workspaces, tools, and data right on your computer — there’s no need to connect to the corporate network to access information. You stay productive whether you’re working in the office, at a customer site, on the road, or from home.
- Office OneNote 2007 enables greater efficiency while mobile — you can gather and view notes and other information on a Smartphone or Pocket PC mobile device and sync it with your OneNote notebook on your portable computer.
- Office Groove 2007 keeps copies of your workspaces and files, which are synchronized across your own computers, even if they are not online at the same time.
Simplify working together
Office Ultimate 2007 enables you to easily work with colleagues, partners, or customers inside collaborative workspaces.
- Office Groove 2007 enables you and your team to work together effectively inside collaborative workspaces that put team members, tools, and information in context.
- You don't have to download information from Groove workspaces or OneNote notebooks before you go offline, or upload changes when you reconnect. All team members' offline work is synchronized as soon as an Internet connection is obtained.
- Users can see which team members are online with indicators of member presence in Groove workspaces, and they can exchange messages using the chat tool in Office Groove 2007.
- Create and customize Groove workspaces with enhanced security right on your computer, and invite colleagues, partners, and customers without worrying about security or requesting IT resources.
- Office OneNote 2007 enables you to share notebooks with other team members for more effective teamwork.
Better information insight
Office Ultimate 2007 extends the capabilities of individuals to create, gather, and analyze data easily.
- The new Instant Search in Office Outlook 2007 helps you quickly find the e-mail messages.
- Office Excel 2007 makes it easier to analyze data quickly with powerful new visualization tools.
- Office Access 2007 offers an easy way to compile and track information from different sources so you can quickly filter data.
Here are the top 10 ways Office Ultimate 2007 can help you:
- Get better results faster with a new streamlined user interface. Office Ultimate 2007 has an improved user interface to help you create documents faster, more easily, and more intuitively. Reduce the time and frustration of learning new software with commands that present the right tools when you need them.
- Create high-quality documents you can be proud of. Office Ultimate 2007 has improved picture, charting, and graphics tools to help you produce better-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations more quickly. A large library of standard charts, quick formatting tools, and SmartArt diagrams make it easy to include rich and stunning visuals and charts.
- Preview your changes quickly. Office Ultimate 2007 makes it easier to format your Microsoft Office documents with Live Preview. You can quickly preview proposed changes to your document while you’re working on it without having to repeatedly search through layers of menus. By “test-driving” your proposed formatting, you can save time and experiment more easily.
- Collaborate easily with colleagues, partners, and customers - with one program. No more switching tools when you need to work with people outside your organization. With Microsoft Office Groove 2007, you have a rich, security-enhanced collaboration environment in which teams can work together regardless of location or organization.
- Work effortlessly anywhere - online or offline. Office Groove 2007 stores all your workspaces, tools, and data right on your computer - there’s no need to connect to the corporate network to access information. You stay productive whether you’re working in the office, at a customer site, on the road, or from home
- Visualize key data trends using conditional formatting. Office Ultimate 2007 features highly visual conditional formatting in Microsoft Office Excel 2007 with new data bars, more colorful gradients, and icons so you can format data based on specific rules and easily identify key data trends with visual cues.
- Organize your tasks and communications in one place. Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 features a new To-Do Bar for organizing tasks, appointments and e-mail messages flagged for follow-up. You can also view tasks on the calendar alongside your appointments. Tasks not completed roll over to the next day and accumulate until completed
- Keep your e-mail more secure and reduce electronic junk mail. Office Ultimate 2007 includes an enhanced junk e-mail filter in Office Outlook 2007 to help reduce electronic spam and protect against potentially harmful attachments. Office Outlook 2007 also includes security enhancements to help prevent "phishing," a fraudulent e-mail attempt to trick you into providing financial or personal information
- Manage notes and information in one place. Microsoft Office OneNote 2007 is a digital notebook that provides a flexible way to gather notes and information, powerful search capabilities so users can find what they are looking for quickly, and easy-to use-shared notebooks for teams to work together more effectively.
- Help ensure broader distribution of your documents and presentations. New support for Portable Document Format (PDF) and XML Paper Specification (XPS) file formats helps ensure broader distribution of your documents with others.1 Convert your files to PDF or XPS for sharing with users on any platform. (1 You can save as a PDF or XPS file from a 2007 Microsoft Office system program only after you install an add-in.)
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
See Below for Upgrade Requirements
|Computer and processor:||500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher 1|
|Memory:||256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher1, 2, 3|
|Hard disk:||3 gigabyte (GB); a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.|
|Drive:||CD-ROM or DVD drive|
|Display:||1024x768 or higher resolution monitor|
|Operating system:||Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows Server 2003 with SP14|
|Other:||Certain inking features require running Microsoft Windows XP
Tablet PC Edition or later. Speech recognition functionality requires a
close-talk microphone and audio output device. Information Rights
Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or
later running Windows Rights Management Services.
Connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 or later is required for certain advanced functionality in Outlook 2007. Instant Search requires Microsoft Windows Desktop Search 3.0. Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.
Connectivity to Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services or Office SharePoint Server 2007 is required for certain advanced collaboration functionality. PowerPoint Slide Library requires Office SharePoint Server 2007. Connectivity to Office SharePoint Server 2007 required for browser-enabled InfoPath forms and additional collaboration functionality. Groove Messenger integration requires Windows Messenger 5.1 or later or Communicator 1.0 or later. Includes a 5 year subscription to the Groove relay service.
Some features require Microsoft Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Microsoft Windows Media Player 9.0, Microsoft DirectX 9.0b, Microsoft Active Sync 4.1, microphone1, audio output device, video recording device (such as a webcam), TWAIN-compatible digital camera or scanner, Windows Mobile 2003 powered Smartphone or Windows Mobile 5 powered Smartphone or Pocket PC, or a router that supports Universal Plug and Play (UPnP). Sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply).
|Additional:||Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.|
1 2 gigahertz (GHz) processor or higher and 1 GB RAM or higher
recommended for OneNote Audio Search. Close-talking
microphone required. Audio Search not available in all languages.
2 1 gigahertz (GHz) processor or higher and 512 MB RAM or higher recommended for Business Contact Manager. Business Contact Manager not available in all languages.
3 512 MB RAM or higher recommended for Outlook Instant Search. Grammar and contextual spelling in Word is not turned on unless the machine has 1 GB memory.
4 Send to OneNote 2007 print driver not available on a 64 bit operating system. Groove Folder Synchronization not available on 64 bit operating system. Office Clean-up wizard not available on 64 bit OS.
When upgrading from Microsoft Office 2003 to the 2007 release you should not need to upgrade your hardware, although you may need to upgrade to a supported operating system. When upgrading from Microsoft Office 2000 or Office XP to the 2007 release you will need to ensure that your hardware and operating system meet the minimum 2007 Microsoft Office system requirements.
We highly recommend you evaluate your computer before installing 2007 Microsoft Office system products to verify your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements.
Note 2007 Microsoft Office system programs are supported on Windows Vista Beta 2 (when available), and not earlier versions of Windows Vista. The 2007 Microsoft Office system programs client is a 32-bit application and runs on a Windows 64-bit platform (Windows XP and Windows Server 2003) via WOW64.
Please Note: Due to the "Special Packaging" on this item, it can not be returned once it has been opened.
By Mouse from Oregon on 11/21/2009
Primary Use: Business
Pros: Makes Collaboration Easy, Great Features, Fast and Powerful, Easy To Navigate
Describe Yourself: Quality Oriented
This package has something worthwhile for everyone.