Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited (Xbox One)
The fight for Tamriel begins
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited is expanding beyond the PC to the Xbox One! Console gamers can finally live in Tamriel and battle monsters or each other in a persistent, sprawling fantasy world. Gameplay-wise, the biggest new addition to the ESO world is the Justice System. Players can become murderers or thieves and steal the possessions of Tamriel's citizenry. But be stealthy - careless lawbreakers will be punished. Other new additions include new veteran PvP and PvE content, tweaks to the leveling and loot-drop systems, and a host of new options for guilds. Experience enhanced animations, better spam filtering and bot detection, and a ton of other improvements.
- The Elder Scrolls Online - After 20 years of best-selling fantasy role-playing games, the Elder Scrolls series goes online like no massively multiplayer online game before it. Experience this epic adventure on your own or together with your friends, guild mates, and thousands of alliance members. Explore dangerous caves and dungeons, embark upon adventurous quests across Tamriel, and engage in massive player versus player battles, where the victors reap the spoils of war.
- Play the Way You Like - With an enhanced Elder Scrolls mouse-driven combat system, engage in real-time targeting and strategic attacks and blocks. Use any weapon or wear any armor at any time, no matter what type of character you play and develop your own style with deep character customization and abilities.
- A Connected Game World - With ESO's shardless Megaserver technology you no longer choose a server, but instead play in one connected world. The game seamlessly integrates with the social media sites you already use to automatically place you with friends, guild mates, people you've encountered before, and other like-minded players. Simply jump in and begin your adventure.
- Your Quest to Save Tamriel - A stolen soul. An undead army rising. A quest to recover that which is uniquely yours. Explore the hidden secrets of Tamriel at your own pace using the game's compass to guide you to areas of interest. Save the world from the evil machinations of the Daedric Prince Molag Bal and his henchman, the first necromancer, the Prince of Worms, Mannimarco.
- Onilne Players: Unlimted
- Memory: 75 GB to save game
- Sound: In-Game Dolby Digital
- HDTV: 720p, 1080i, 1080p (separate cables may be required)
- Xbox LIVE Features: Friends, Teams, Achievements, Online Co-Op, Online Multiplayer
- System: For use only with Xbox One system with "NTSC" designation
Note: In available games, paid subscription required for online multiplayer; some features and downloads require additional storage, hardware, and.or fees. Xbox LIVE requires broadband Internet access, 256 MB memory or greater, and parental consent for users under 13.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review