Boss Audio CAP8 8 Farad Capacitor
Get the highest level of
performance and quality from your car's audio
The 8 Farad Capacitor with Digital Voltage Meter is an energy storage device, which is designed to supplement your car's charging system when your audio amplifier places a high current demand on it. Plus, with this capacitor, the overall bass response of your system will be enhanced since automotive batteries are not designed to deliver the current required by modern car audio systems. The capacitor can even help to filter out the AC voltage induced in the amplifier's power supply. Unchecked, this voltage can cause audible noise in the sound system. It is recommended to use a capacitor with a minimum of one farad for each 500 watts of amplified power.
- Capacitor features a 3-digit, super bright blue LED voltage meter
- Voltage measurements are accurate to +/- 0.1 VDC
- Includes a blue illuminated window with light that follows the playing music
- Features automatic sleep status when volume is low or there is no voltage variation present
- Includes warning tones for reverse polarity connection, over-voltage limit (above 17VDC), and low battery voltage (below 10VDC)
- User Guide
- Color: Black Chrome
- Capacitance Value: 8 Farads (8,000,000 µF)
- Rated Voltage: 16 VDC
- Surge Voltage: 24 VDC
- E.S.R. (Equivalent Series Resistance): =0.0015 ?
- Tolerance: ±10 %
- Dimensions: 9.6" x 6.3" x 2.4" (L x W x H, Approx)
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review