Designed specifically for
the tight spaces encountered by systems integrators
Comprehensive Cable's 1.5 ft. MicroFlex Pro AV/IT Series High-Speed HDMI Cable with ProGrip was designed specifically for the tight spaces encountered by systems integrators, I.T. and B2B professionals with features not found anywhere else. Microflex Pro AV/IT HDMI cables feature a low profile design and flexibility that make them perfect for use in surface access boxes, equipment racks, and other tight spaces. Comprehensive's exclusive ProGrip connector utilizes up to 16lbs of retention force to ensure a tight connection at all times and help prevent cables from being unintentionally disconnected. SureLength indicators clearly indicate the length of the cable right on the connector head for quick and easy length identification in the field.
- Perfect for surface access boxes or other tight spaces
- ProGrip HDMI connectors eliminates loose connections
- SureLength indicators make it easy to organize for installs
- Up to 40% smaller O.D. and connector head
- High speed HDMI 2.0 capable
- 4K x 2K support
- Deep color, audio return channel
- Ethernet capable
- Ultra-flexible with low bend radius
- Gold plated contacts
- Color: Blue
- Connector Type 1: HDMI Male w ProGrip
- Connector Type 2: HDMI Male w ProGrip
- Bandwidth or Speed: >10.2Gbps@5 meters
- Resolution: Up to 4k X 2k
- Gauge: 30AWG
- Center Conductor: Tinned Copper
- Connector Finish: 24K Gold Plated
- Shielding: Triple Shielded, Inner 100% Aluminum Mylar Wrap, Outer 100% Aluminum Mylar Wrap, 85% Tinned Copper Braid
- HDCP and CEC Compliant: Yes
- Category 2 Certified: Yes
- Ethernet Capability: Yes
- Supports Audio Return Channel: Yes
- 3D Ready: Yes
- UL Rated: Yes
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Jacket Type: Xtra-Flex PVC
- Temperature Rating: 176F
- Voltage: 30V
- Cable Outer Diameter: 0.24"
- Cable Length: 1.5 ft.
- Weight: 0.4 lb.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.