Singer 7258 Stylist Award-Winning 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
Create one of a kind pieces
in no time
Create your own hot looks, home décor and more with the Singer 7258 Stylist Award-Winning 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine. This sewing machine takes sewing to a new level with a host of features that give you more options and make them even easier to accomplish. Set up is a snap with thread delivery, automatic needle threader, and top drop-in bobbin. Then the world is at your fingertips with 100 different stitch patterns. Let your creativity run wild because a Singer sewing machine takes all the work out of the process and simply leaves the fun behind. And don’t worry about being so obsessed you work into the night, the LED work light will be your guide as you express the designer you are deep in your heart.
- 100 Built-In Stitches - Features a large variety of stitches for all types or sewing, such as fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home and decorative sewing. Includes 9 Basic, 8 Stretch, 76 Decorative and 7 Fully Automatic Buttonholes.
- Push-Button Stitch Selection - Select the desired stitch with just a simple push of a button. Optimum settings for length, width and tension are set automatically.
- Automatic Needle Threader - Sewing's biggest timesaver!
- Programmable Needle Up/Down - For easier quilting and appliqué, select whether the needle is up or down when the machine stops.
- Start / Stop Button & Speed Control - For your added convenience and comfort, the machine can sew without use of the foot controller. Electronic Speed Control let's you have complete control over the speed the machine when sewing without the foot controller.
- Automatic Tension - This system ensures excellent stitch quality, whatever type of fabric is being used.
- Snap-On Presser Feet - Change from one to another effortlessly with snap-on feet. No need for screwdrivers to change feet.
- Automatic Locking Straight Stitch Function - Tie-off straight stitches with just a push of a button. Reinforcing the beginning and end of the seam prevents unraveling.
- Up to 6mm Stitch Width - Most stitches can be set for a maximum width of 6mm. When sewing decorative stitches or satin stitches, the wide stitches are bolder and more pronounced.
- 6-Second Threading - Thread a machine in 6 seconds! Just follow the arrows on the machine...and you are threaded in a snap.
- High Sewing Speed - With a maximum sewing speed of 750 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly.
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Width - Optimal settings for length and width are automatically adjusted when choosing a stitch. They can be overridden to personalize length and width choice.
- Center Zigzag Taper - When tapering with the zigzag stitch, the stitch tapers to the center, not the left or right. This provides a more attractive look when tapering into or out of a point.
- 13 Needle Positions - Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter - There are 2 heights to the presser foot lifter. The second height offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- 6-Segment Feeding System - This is a specially designed feed dog that ensures that the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the presser foot to the rear. This makes for much more accurate feeding.
- On Board Storage - Accessories are always handy.
- All-Purpose Foot (on machine)
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Darning & Embroidery Foot
- Gathering Foot
- Rolled Hem Foot
- Quarter Inch Foot
- Pack of Needles
- Bobbins (Class 15J)
- Thread Spool Caps
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- Spool Pin Felt
- Darning Plate
- Needle Plate Screwdriver
- Seam Ripper / Lint Brush
- Soft-Sided Dust Cover
- Foot Pedal, Power Cord
- Instruction Manual (English, Spanish, French)
- Machine Intro DVD
- Color: White/Blue
- Stitch Types: Overcasting stitch, Stretch stitch, Buttonhole stitch, Utility stitches, Decorative stitches
- Number of Stitch Patterns: 100
- Number of Stitch Functions: 100
- Stitches Per Minute: 750
- Bobbin Type: Top Drop-in
- Number of Buttonhole Styles: 6
- Buttonhole Steps: 1-step
- Number of Presser Feet: 10
- Presser Feet Included: Overcast Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Zig Zag Foot, Zipper Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, General Purpose Foot, Embroidery and Darning Foot, Buttonhole Foot
- Number of Needle Positions: 13
- Dimennsions: 15" x 12 x 7.5" (H x L x W, Approx)
- Weight: 14.75 lbs
- Warranty: 25 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review