Call of Duty: Ghosts - PC
A changed world, redefined
multiplayer, and all-new squads mode
Call of Duty: Ghosts is an extraordinary step forward for one of the largest entertainment franchises of all-time. This new chapter in the Call of Duty franchise features a new dynamic where players are on the side of a crippled nation fighting not for freedom, or liberty, but simply to survive. Fueling this all new Call of Duty experience, the franchise's new next-gen engine delivers stunning levels of immersion and performance, all while maintaining the speed and fluidity of 60 frames-per-second across all platforms.
- Single Player Campaign - Ten years after a devastating mass event, America's borders and the balance of global power have changed forever. As what's left of the nation's Special Operations forces, a mysterious group known only as "Ghosts" leads the fight back against a newly emerged, technologically-superior global power.
- A New Call of Duty Universe - For the first time in franchise history, players will take on the underdog role with Call of Duty: Ghosts; outnumbered and outgunned, players must fight to reclaim a fallen nation in an intensely personal narrative. Gamers will get to know an entirely new cast of characters and visit locales in a changed world unlike anything seen in Call of Duty before.
- Create-a-Soldier - In the new Create-A-Soldier system, players can change the physical appearance of their soldier by choosing the head, body type, head-gear, and equipment, and for the first time in a Call of Duty game, the player can also choose their gender. With 20,000 possible combinations, this is the most flexible and comprehensive character customization in Call of Duty history.
- Dynamic Maps - New dynamic maps are the evolution of multiplayer. They include interactive elements and player triggered events that make the environment evolve as each match goes on. The entire landscape can shift and force players to change tactics and strategies.
- Tactical Movements - The new contextual lean system now allows players to lean around obstacles without adding button combinations or fully leaving cover. The new mantling system allows fluid movement over objects, while maintaining momentum. The knee slide allows for a natural transition from sprinting crouching to prone.
- New Kill Streaks and More - Call of Duty: Ghosts delivers over 20 NEW Kill Streaks in Call of Duty: Ghosts - such as Juggernaut Maniac, the Helo Scout, the Vulture and the ODIN Strike. Players can even bring in guard dog Riley, from the single-player campaign, to protect and also to attack enemies. There are also over 30 NEW weapons, including an entirely new weapon class: Marksman Rifles.
- Build Your Team - Build your team and take up to 6 of them into battle in the all new Squads mode. This mode takes the best parts of the multiplayer experience and allows you to play either solo or cooperatively with the custom soldiers created and leveled up in multiplayer.
- AI Behavior - The load-out choices you make for your Squad members will directly change the AI behavior of your squad-mates. Give your soldier a sniper rifle and he'll behave like a sniper, and an SMG guy will be more run and gun.
- Survive... - A completely new 1 to 4 player, co-op game mode featuring a unique blend of fast-paced survival gameplay, base defense, player customization and class leveling.
- Eliminate the Threat - Teamwork and communication are essential when playing Extinction, as your team faces an inhuman menace that has overrun an isolated Colorado town and you must eliminate the threat via any means necessary.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 8, Windows 7
- Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66Ghz or AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4GHz or better
- 6GB RAM or more
- 50GB available hard disk space
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
- DirectX 11
- DirectX compatible sound card
- Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation
Note: Administrator privileges required to properly install the program on Windows XP, Vista, and Mac OS X. User is responsible for Internet access fees and phone charges.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review