Some of the most
cutting-edge weaponry and equipment that 2025 will have to offer
In the not-too-distant future, two superpowers dominate the world. The United States and China have pushed each other to the brink of destruction. When a cyber-terrorism strike unleashes America's drones against its own cities, the situation goes from bad to full-blown Armageddon. Experience a more branching Call of Duty storyline written by The Dark Knight's David S. Goyer, and set in two eras - 2025 and the 1980s Cold War. Use the GamePad to customize your control scheme mid-battle and shape the outcome of your mission. Call up multiplayer maps, cash in Score Streak rewards (bonuses you'll earn by helping your multiplayer team succeed), and set up your loadout before combat.
- HD Experience - COD: Black Ops 2 features the most advanced textures, lighting, and shadowing systems in series history, all of which are on full display on Wii U
- Second-Screen Gameplay - Utilizing Wii U's second-screen on the Wii U GamePad, players can join the action in a full Call of Duty experience from the second-screen. Plus, with the state of the art Wii U Touchscreen, gamers can vie multiplayer maps, call in score streaks, and choose loadouts
- Expanded Functionality - Players have the option of using Wii U's split-screen functionality to use both the GamePad and the Wii U Pro Controller. Wii U also supports up to four controllers, including the Nintendo Wii Remote and Nunchuk
- All-New Create-A-Class - Create-a-class has been re-imagined, introducing players to a new “pick-10” allocation system, allowing an unprecedented number of combinations of create-a-class content. Trade items from one category for extra items in another – any combination of 10 items makes almost anything possible.
- New Score Streaks - Score Streaks reward players for helping their team win the game: capturing flags, defending your teammate with an assault shield, getting kills and assists, etc. Each action has a different value and can influence the theater of operations.
- eSports on Wii U via League Play - Competition is fun at any level, which is why Treyarch has introduced League Play, offering skill-based matchmaking and seasonal ladders. Play a small number of matches to get your skill rating, and from there, you’ll be placed into a division with players of similar skill. Keep winning and you’ll move up in rank. Additionally, CODcasting is part of the mix, allowing fans to commentate their favorite games.
- Upgraded Weapons, Attachments and Equipment - Near-future warfare means upgrades in technology that soldiers will use in the field. Additionally, weapon perks are now built into the attachments.
- More Multiplayer - Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Wii U includes Challenges, Core & Party Game Modes, Custom Games, Combat Training, Theater Enhancements, Emblem Editor and Prestiging.
- For 1 to 4 players, compatible with Wii U GamePad, Nunchuk Controller, Wii Classic Controller, Wii Remote Controller, Wii U Pro Controller
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.