Targus 150W Slim-Line DC-to-AC Power Inverter, APV12US1
Keep up to 4 devices
charged and powered up while in a car or on a plane
The Targus Slim-Line DC-to-AC Power Inverter is designed for the mobile professional or recreational user, providing the ideal power source while in RVs, cars, airplanes, or boats. The inverter plugs directly into the cigarette lighter or the airplane seat power plug and can power or charge up to 4 devices at once. It features two 120V AC plugs, one USB port, and one Targus PPS port, which is compatible with the Targus Auto/Dual Digital Device Power Adapter (not included). Now, you can easily power a laptop, charge your phone, and more all at the same time. The inverter delivers 150W of continuous power and up to 180W of peak power, and features over-current, over-temperature, and surge protection.
- The easy way to charge or power up to 4 devices at the same time, whether in a car or on a plane
- Features 2 AC plugs that supply 120V, with 150W of continuous and 180W of peak power
- Also includes a built-in USB port plus a PPS port for charging digital devices such as PDAs, MP3 players, phones, and more. (PPS requires use of the APP2001US - not included)
- Built-in over-current, over-temperature, and surge protection helps keep your devices safe while you power them
- Slim and lightweight design makes the inverter easy to store and perfect for use while traveling
- Comes complete with a power cord and DC adapter so you can power up in RVs, cars, planes, or boats
- Power Inverter
- DC Port Adapter
- Power Cable
- Color: Silver/Black
- Ports: 2 x AC plugs, 1 x USB port, 1 x PPS port
- Input Voltage: 12 V DC
- Output Voltage: 5 V DC, 120 V AC
- Continuous Power: 150 W
- Dimensions: 5.6" x 3.2" x 1.2" (L x W x H, Approx)
- Weight: 10 oz.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review