SEH Technology myUTN-50a USB Device Server
PC Training Suite - All the training you need in one box!
The SEH Technology myUTN-50a USB Device Service is a true all-rounder for using USB devices across the network. It's a plug and play solution. As soon as it's attached to the network, you can manage all connected USB devices transparently via the UTN manager software - just as if they were locally attached. Plus, the server is equipped with many functions for using your USB device easily across the network - location-independent and independent of USB cable lengths. The server also includes many security features, like the ability to limit access to USB device types defined by you.
- Virtual USB cable extension via the network for the flexible and location-independent utilization of USB devices
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 BaseT/TX/T)
- 2 x USB 2.0 High Speed, extendable to five with separate hub
- A direct, safe point-to-point connection via the network protects USB devices from unauthorized access
- Super security package: encryption, password protection, certificate management, etc.
- Cost savings for USB devices which many users need: myUTN-50a allows them to share the devices
- Regular software updates, technical support worldwide
- For Microsoft Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- Extremely fast
- Notification function via e-mail or SNMP trap
- Color: Blue
- Interface Connectors: 10BaseT/100BaseTX/1000BaseT, 2 x USB 2.0 High Speed (extendable to five with separate hub)
- Supported Operating Systems: 32/64 Bit Windows: Windows 8, 2011 Server, Windows 7, 2008 Server, Vista, 2003 Server, XP; Mac OS X 10.6.x, OS X 10.7.x (64-bit), OS X 10.8.x
- Supported Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (traditional and simplified)
- Supported Protocols: TCP/IP: DHCP, BootP, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, IGMP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPs, Zeroconf, DNS, SLP, SNMPv1, SNMPv3, SNTP, SMTP, POP3, SSL/TLS, Bonjour, etc
- Security: Encryption: SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, HTTPs; Authentication: 802.1X ( EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS, Cisco EAP (LEAP), EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS, PEAP); IPsender (user list), access control; Certificate management: self-signed certificate, certificate request, root certificate, PKCS#12 Certificate; Password Protection; Port Access Control; SNMPv3; Event Notification
- External Power Supply Output: 5V, 2A or 3A
- External Power Supply Input: 100-240V
- Operating Temperature: 41°F to 104°F
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 80%
- Dimensions: 3.85" x 3.19" x 1.22" (D x W x H, Approx)
- Weight: 3.52 oz.
- Warranty: Three Year Limited
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review