IOGear 6-Foot USB Bonded KVM Cable
Get the highest signal
quality with the lowest signal loss
The cables connecting your USB computers to your GCS1716, GCS1742, or GCS1744 KVM switch determine the quality of communication between the CPUs and the switch, so use the 6-Foot USB Bonded KVM Cable. This cable is designed to provide the highest signal quality with the lowest signal loss. This important technology produces the highest quality video output, ever after long distance transmission or in the most electronically noisy environments such as server cabinets. IOGEAR's premium custom-made KVM cables guarantee optimum signal integrity for high-grade server needs. The keyboard and mouse cables are made of double-sealed 22 gauge wire and are neatly wrapped with a heavy-duty video cable for simplified connections.
- 6-foot bonded KVM cable with USB and VGA connections
- Connects your USB computers to your GCS1716, GCS1742, or GCS1744 KVM switch
- Custom made cables maintain the signal's optima integrity and quality
- Convenient and functional cable design with double-shielded 22 gauge for keyboard, mouse, and a UL-2919 video cable
- Console Connectors (Keyboard, Mouse, and Monitor): 15 pin HDB male
- CPU Connectors (Keyboard and Mouse): USB Type A male
- CPU Connector (Monitor): 15 pin HDB male
- Cable Length: 6 feet
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- A GCS1716, GCS1742 or GCS1744 KVM Switch
- Computers with USB and VGA connections
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review