The APC StruxureWare Data Center Expert Virtual Machine Activation Key provides a vendor-neutral, scalable monitoring software. That software collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network. Images and alerts from around the company can be instantly viewed and managed, trends analyzed, and problems averted, providing unparalleled physical threat management. The activation key is delivered as a physical/paper SKU.
- Mass Configuration - Provides a comprehensive mass configuration capability, allowing users to create, save, and push configurations or specific device settings to similar APC devices with a Network Management Card.
- 3rd party sensor support - Easily add 3rd party sensors for monitoring fluid, vibration, dust particles, radiation, etc. to meet specific monitoring needs.
- Data graphing - Easily analyze sensor readings to identify problematic trends before they escalate.
- Alerts View - Easily review and correlate alerts. Provide context to alerts by attaching video clips, graphs, and maps.
- Scalable Architecture - Cascade multiple KVM switches for a modular solution that supports multiple platforms, improving flexibility and simplifying future expansion. Please see the user's manual for specific cascading capabilities.
- Customizable - Customize the simple signaling daemon to suit your needs.
- Exportable reports - Reports can be easily exported into Word, Excel, rtf, and Crystal Reports format, allowing customers to quickly and easily integrate reports into custom presentations or sort information for custom reports.
- Data logging - Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis.
- Event logging - Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log.
- Encryption - Helps ensure effective access control and integrity for SSL browser and SSH sessions.
- Email notification - Inform selected users of work order completion.
- Manage multiple UPSs - A 5-node or 25-node deluxe option provides the ability to view the status of multiple UPSs and to manage them simultaneously.
- Activation Key Type: Physical/Paper SKU
- Device Support (1 node = 1 IP Address): Up to 325 devices with (1) CPU and (1) GB RAM; Up to 1,025 devices with (1) CPU and (2) GB RAM; Up to 2,025 devices with (2) CPU and (2) GB RAM; Up to 4,025 devices with (4) CPU and (4) GB RAM
- NetBotz Appliance Surveillance Support: Up
to 250 appliances
- Supported Device Types: All - UPS Models, Chillers, Power Distribution Units (PDU), Rack PDUs, Computer Room Air Conditioners, Environmental Sensors, Power Metering Equipment, Surveillance Appliances, Static Transfer Switches, Standby Generators
- Data Storage: 18 GB minimum (includes required space for VM image and 1 GB of data storage)
- Supports VMware Fault Tolerance: (1) CPU, (1) GB RAM, up to 325 devices; (1) CPU, (2) GB RAM, up to 1,025 devices
- Supports VMware Hight Availability: (1) CPU, (1) GB RAM, up to 325 devices; (1) CPU, (2) GB RAM, up to 1,025 devices; (2) CPU, (2) GB RAM, up to 2,025 devices; (4) CPU, (4) GB RAM, up to 4,025 devices
- Network Interface Connections: RJ-45 10/100/1000 Base-T
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 7, Vista, XP (SP1, SP2, SP3), Server 2003 (SP2) (32-Bit platforms only)
- Red Hat Enterprises (32-Bit platforms only)
- Linux 6.0 (32-Bit platforms only)
- 1 GHz or faster AMD/Intel Processor
- 1 GB of RAM or more
- This item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- This item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Special Order Item
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and is not stocked in our warehouse. If stock is available at the manufacturer, the item will ship directly to you, usually within 7 - 15 business days.
Once the order has been sent to the manufacturer it can no longer be canceled.
If payment is made via credit card it will be charged before the order is sent to the manufacturer.
You must contact the manufacturer directly regarding returns and defective items.
We will contact you by email if the item is sold out or backordered (and we were unable to update the site before you placed the order) or if the item will be delayed longer than expected.
We have no control over the speed of the manufacturer's order processing, or whether they will honor your request to ship the item by any particular method.
- Mfr's Part #: AP94VMACT