From the Manufacturer|
What's new in Outlook 2013
The first thing you’ll see when you open Outlook is a brand new look. It’s cleaner, but it’s also designed to help you focus on what’s important with a clear view of email, calendars, and contacts.
Preview messages in the message list
Know at a glance which messages to read and tackle first.
Respond faster with inline replies
Reply with one click by typing your response right in the Reading Pane. Or, start a Lync IM conversation for a real-time chat.
Use commands in the message lists for quick action
Flag, delete, or mark your messages read or unread with handy commands in the message list.
Also, with the All and Unread buttons in the inbox, you can focus on the messages you want.
Sneak a peek
Grab a quick glance at your schedule, an appointment, or details about someone you’re emailing—without, for example, having to switch from email to calendar or other modes.
See all your contact details in one place
The People Card collects all the key details about a contact in one place: phone, email, address, company info, social media updates, even whether they’re available. From the card, you can schedule a meeting, send an instant message, or give them a call, making it a one-stop-shop for all communication.
Quickly switch between the main Outlook elements
Just above the status bar at the bottom of the screen, you’ll find a clearer view of Mail, Calendar, People, and Tasks, for easy navigation.
Customize your Inbox
Rename the folders in your Inbox and move them around to support the way you work.
One place for all your project docs and email in Site Mailboxes
Give everyone on your team access to a team folder, calendar, and task list to manage on the go, using the combined power of Outlook, Exchange, and SharePoint
Connect with Hotmail without any add-ins
Outlook 2013 includes built-in support for Exchange ActiveSync, which means you don’t need a Hotmail Connector add-in to connect to Hotmail. Also, if you use Tasks to plan every detail of your life, now you can sync Hotmail Tasks with Outlook to put all those plans together.
Find what you want, when you want
Search email, attachments, calendar appointments and contacts to find the information you need fast.
Will it be sunny or rainy?
You don't have to find your local weather forecast because it's right there in Calendar view, along with current conditions.
Computer and Processor
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 3.0 GB available disk space
- 1366 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later, or Windows Server 2012
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Instant Search requires Windows Search 4.0.
- Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, or Exchange Server 2013. Outlook 2013 is not supported on Exchange 2003.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Information Rights Management features require access to a computer that runs Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later and Windows Rights Management Services.
- Dynamic calendars require server connectivity.
- Microsoft account.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Outlook 2013 has a brand new look. It's cleaner. It's designed to help you focus on what's important with a clear view of email, calendars, and contacts. You'll be able to communicate more effectively by connecting efficiently with others.
You'll be able to handle messages better, because you can see everything you need to know at a glance. Preview messages in the message list, so you'll know which ones to read and act on first. Reply with just a click-you can type your response right in the reading pane. Or flag, delete, or mark messages read or unread right in the message pane so you can keep moving as fast as you need to without having to slow down to open individual messages
|Software Main Type:||Network & Communication|
|Software Sub Type:||Mail Management|
|Software Name:||Outlook 2013 32/64-bit|
|Operating System Supported:||Windows|
|License Quantity:||1 PC|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.