Tripp Lite 3ft Blue Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable - 50 Pack
Premium RJ-45 patch cabling
With the Tripp Lite 3Ft. Blue Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cables, you can stay ahead of the game by using this high-speed cable to distribute data, voice and video. This 50 piece bulk pack of cables deliver stable performance up to 550MHz. Each comes UL verified and meets EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications, the Tripp Lite 3Ft. Blue Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cables come with a snagless boot preventing cable snags.
- 50 piece bulk pack of 3-ft. Blue Cat6 patch cables
- Meets Category 6 cabling standards
- Drastically reduce impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100MHz wire
- High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum
- All cables feature boots with integral strain-relief and RJ45 (Male) connectors
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- IEC 802.3ab
- Deliver stable performance up to 550MHz/1 Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11)
- Quantity: 50 Pieces
- Color: Blue
- Length: 3'
- Style: Cat6/6e/6a
- Connector 1: RJ45 Male
- Connector 2: RJ45 Male
- Intended Application: Computer networking
- Cable Type: CAT6/CAT6E/CAT6A
- Certifications: RoHS-compliant
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- For 1000 Base-T (1Gbps Ethernet), 10/100 Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring TYPE 3 applications as well as EIA/TIA applications.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review