From the Manufacturer|
Introducing Windows 10.
OfficeDo your best work. – Anywhere and Anytime with anyone. Collaborate and share like never before with all your favorite Office applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
Cloud storage that lets you easily access and share your documents, photos, and more from any device1 .
Snap, task view & virtual desktopGreat ways to manage your apps and stay organized with Snap and Task view. Even create virtual desktops for more space.
Store & appsAlways-growing selection of Microsoft-certified free and paid, touch optimized apps, games, movies, TV, and the latest music2 .
Familiar and up to date
Familiar and easy to useWith familiar Start menu, Task bar and Desktop, you’ll feel like an expert. Live Tiles provide streaming updates of what matters most.
PerformanceTechnologies like InstantGo3 let you boot up and resume quickly.
Free updatesAlways-enabled free updates help keep you current on features and security for the supported lifetime of your device.
CompatibilityDesigned to be compatible with what you already have – software, printers, cameras, USBs and more.
CortanaYour personal digital assistant learns about you to become more useful every day. Great for reminders, simple tasks, and finding the right info at the right time.4
Voice, pen and gestureWith voice, pen, touch and gesture options, you can interact with your device in the way that’s most natural for you.5
Apps and content display beautifully across screens and even as you transition from desktop to tablet mode6 .
One experience across devicesEnjoy a smooth, consistent and beautiful experience across all your Windows 10 devices and screens.
Innovative experiences and devices
Microsoft EdgeAll-new browser great for all the things you do online. Quickly browse, find, read, and even type on webpages and easily share with others.3
Phone Companion appWith the Phone Companion app, you can set up your device to work seamlessly with your iPhone, Android or Windows phone.
Amazing devicesWindows is the platform of choice for the most innovative devices – from phones and 2in1s to tablets and PCs and HoloLens.
Xbox appIntegrated Xbox app lets you access Xbox games – including Minecraft -- and best of Xbox Live: your community, scores and games7 .
Safer & more secure
Most secure Windows everWindows 10 comes with more built-in security features than ever – delivering protection through the supported lifetime of your device via always-enabled security updates.
Windows HelloLog in with a look or a touch - it’s fast, password-free and enterprise-grade secure.8
Smart ScreenHelps safeguard against phishing attacks from insecure websites – and provides increased protection over time.
DefenderEnhanced protection gets stronger over time to help keep you safe from viruses and malware.
- 1 Internet connection required. ISP fees may apply.
- 2 Some apps sold separately, availability may vary. App and content availability and experience varies by market.
- 3 Hardware dependent.
- 4 Cortana available in select global markets at launch. Cortana experience may vary by region and device.
- 5 Voice, touch and pen are hardware dependent. Pen accessories sold separately
- 6 Hardware dependent. App experiences may vary.
- 7 Broadband internet required for some features (ISP fees apply). Xbox Live features only available with supported games in Xbox Live-supported countries, see xbox.com/live/countries. Limited number of games available in 2015 that support cross-device play; additional games to follow. Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately)required for multiplayer play on Xbox One.
- 8 Windows Hello requires specialized hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors.
Built to impress
The CTL Mitac 7 Series 22" Class L5 Bare Bones All-in-One M770 is a thin-mini ITX form factor that supports a variety of Intel mainboards and CPUs, including Intel Atom, Celeron and Core i3, i5, and i7 processors. Its stand is a solid, one piece aluminum work of art that provides ultra-stability, even when tilted or used on a touch screen unit. You can take your online video and audio communications to the next level with its high-end capabilities, like the HD720p webcam with dual array digital microphone which creates an unprecedented All-in-One audio/visual experience.
- Modern minimalist industrial design
- Solid one-piece aluminum L stand - VESA mountable
- Flexible, highly configurable thin mini ITX standard
- Luxurious sight and sound
- The PC - reborn - The design of the 7 series AIO leaves nothing on the table. With a leading edge profile that is only 12mm thin; a frameless smooth glass bezel; a stunning edge-to-edge 1920x1080 HD IPS wide viewing angle LED panel, the 7 series is built to impress.
- Removable stand is as beautiful as it is stable - The functionality of the stand on an All-In-One PC is of paramount importance. The stand on the 7 series is a solid one piece aluminum work of art that provides ultra-stability, even when tilted or used on a touch screen unit—and it’s removable for use in VESA mounted configurations.
- Integrator friendly L5 barebone chassis - Utilizing the Thin Mini ITX L5 standard ensures that components can be competitively sourced from the open market, now and for future upgrades and repairs. Additionally, 7 series models are highly configurable, allowing you to make extra margin and add value.
- HD720p webcam and dual array digital microphone - Take your online video and audio communications to the next level with the 7 series high-end capabilities. Whether it’s for work or play, the HD 720p webcam with dual array digital microphone creates an unprecedented All-in-One audio/visual experience.
- Power Adapter
- Net Dimensions: 23.2” x 9.8” x 21.3” (L x W x H, Approx.)
- Net Weight: 23.4 lbs
- Panel: 21.5" 16:9, 1920 x 1080, full HD support, IPS supports wide viewing angle
- Touch: No touch
- Form Factor: Thin Mini-ITX Motherboards: Tested to support Intel DH61AG, DH61AGL, DQ77KB (vPro), DN2800MT
- Windows 8 Ready: Supports Windows 8 hardware requirements / Windows 8 drivers available
- CPU Thermals: Supports Intel CPUs: 35W DC, 45W QC, 65W QC & DC
- HDD Tray: 2.5” / 3.5” SATA SSD supported
- ODD: Slim 12.7mm tray (DVD / Blue Ray ODD optional)
- Webcam: HD 720p 16:9 lens with dual array digital microphone
- Speaker: High fidelity stereo speaker sound bar, 5W x 2
- Stand Type: 1 piece aluminum L stand
- Control Buttons: Power, Brightness
- VESA Mount: VESA Mount support for 100mm x 100mm (optional bracket)
- Power: 19V 135W
Note: This is a "barebone" configuration, which includes the chassis, screen and power adapter. This system is meant for purchase by computer resellers and integrators who can purchase and install separate motherboard, CPU, memory, hard drive, optical drive, and operating system. This system will not operate in its "barebone" state without the purchase and installation of these separate components which are not included in the "barebone" price.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.