From the Manufacturer|
What's new in Publisher 2013
Microsoft Publisher 2013 adds new capabilities geared to help you add, change, and format pictures and text with new and improved effects, like glow and bevel, so that your publications have a creative snap without adding a lot of work to your plate.
Adding and changing pictures
Sometimes you want to try a bunch of pictures in different spots in your publication. Publisher 2013 simplifies the process for adding, changing, and swapping pictures.
Publisher 2013 combines searching for pictures on your computer, from Office.com’s clip art gallery, and the web in one dialog.
When you choose several pictures at once Publisher puts them in a column in the scratch area, instead of one on top of the other on your page. From the scratch area you can drag a picture onto your publication’s page and drag it back off again or swap for another picture if you don’t like the way it looks.
To swap two pictures, whether they are both on the page or one is in the scratch area, select one picture and drag it by the mountain and sun icon to the other picture until a pink highlight appears around the picture and release the mouse button.
Creating picture backgrounds
You can take your pictures and use them as the background for your publication’s pages. Right-click on the picture, choose Apply to Background and then either Fill to expand the picture to take up the entire background, or Tile to fill your background with tiles of your picture.
Computer and Processor
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 3.0 GB available disk space
- 1366 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later, or Windows Server 2012
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- Microsoft account.
- Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Microsoft Publisher 2013 helps you create, personalise, and share a wide range of professional-quality publications and marketing materials with ease.
|Software Main Type:||Productivity Application|
|Software Sub Type:||Desktop Publishing|
|Software Name:||Publisher 2013 32/64-bit|
|Operating System Supported:||Windows|
|License Quantity:||1 PC|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.