From the Manufacturer|
Connection and Control Box
Connectivity, Convenience and Control.
Simplify cable management and control of your Epson short-throw or ultra-short-throw classroom projector with the PowerLite Pilot, a convenient connection and control box from the world leader in multimedia projectors. PowerLite Pilot easily installs on any wall and makes it easier than ever to connect to and operate your audio and video sources, computer, iPod® and more. The optional speakers and wireless microphone offer expanded audio performance, helping you to enhance any learning environment. PowerLite Pilot is the perfect solution to manage your classroom multimedia devices.
- ELPSP02 Active Speakers – Engage your classroom with 30 W of powerful sound with this speaker set. Use the ELPSP02 active speakers (with built-in amplifiers) to enable all students in the room to clearly hear your lesson, enhancing the learning experience. The ELPSP02 speakers can be easily mounted on the wall and can be used with any Epson projector with or without the PowerLite Pilot.
- ELPMC02 Wireless Pendant Microphone – The IR microphone helps amplify the teacher or presenter’s voice to help prevent vocal strain and ensure their presentation will be heard by the entire class.
The perfect partner to the best-selling projectors in the world
Epson offers a wide range of high-quality projectors to facilitate most any teaching scenario. Built with image quality and reliability in mind, Epson projectors enhance communication and inspire collaboration, while offering a low total cost of ownership. From long-throw projectors designed for traditional educational settings to ultra-short-throw and all-in-one solutions built for progressive classrooms, Epson has the model made for you.
- Wall-mounted projector control box – manage your Epson short-throw or ultra-short-throw projector (power, AV mute, volume, sources) via RS-232; no remote control needed
- Comprehensive input/output connections – HDMI, AUX Audio, USB Type A, USB Type B, Audio inputs, 2 VGA inputs, Audio outputs, Rec out, S-video, Composite, RS-232
- Use as an extension box – expand the range of your cables for added flexibility
- Simplified cable management – convenient wall placement helps avoid potential hazards
- Easy operation – large, individual source buttons that match the Epson projector inputs
- Easy installation – easily attach to the wall using four screws (screws not included)
- Audio solution available – optional speakers and wireless pendant microphone, to help amplify sound and ensure the entire class can hear the lessons
- Play music from your device – connects to iPods®, iPhones® and other portable audio devices
- Sleek, clean design – protective cable cover included
- Convenient storage – included iPod®/pen holder
• Designed to be recycled1
• Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner2
1 See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
2 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Epson is a registered trademark, Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. PowerLite is a registered trademark and Pilot is a trademark of Epson America, Inc. SmartWay is a service mark of the Environmental Protection Agency. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2011 Epson America, Inc. 4/11
PowerLite Pilot Product SpecificationsPowerLite Pilot Product Specifications - opens PDF
PowerLite Pilot Ad CopyPowerLite Pilot Ad Copy - opens PDF
Simplify cable management and control of your Epson short-throw or ultra-short-throw classroom projector with the Epson PowerLite Pilot, a convenient connection and control box from the world leader in multimedia projectors. PowerLite Pilot easily installs on any wall and makes it easier than ever to connect to and operate your audio and video sources, computer, iPod and more. The optional speakers and wireless microphone offer expanded audio performance, helping you to enhance any learning environment. PowerLite Pilot is the perfect solution to manage your classroom multimedia devices.
|Limited Warranty:||2 Year|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.