KINGSTON 60GB SSDNow V300 SATA 3 2.5 (7mm height) Desktop Bundle Kit
Revive your computer.
Get more life out of your computer and maximize your existing investment by replacing your old hard drive with a Kingston 60GB SSDNow V300 SATA 3 2.5 Desktop Bundle Kit. The SSDNow V300 features an LSI SandForce controller customized for Kingston and optimized for next-generation Flash memory to deliver the utmost in quality and reliability from two leading SSD brands. Because it’s made with solid-state components and has no moving parts, it’s shock-proof and withstands drops and bumps. SSDNow V300 is easy to install and includes all the accessories you’ll need to upgrade your desktop, including the software to clone your files and OS in minutes.
- Faster - Improves speed of loading applications and system boot up
- Reliable - With no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than traditional hard drives
- Economical - Design is optimized to make migrating to an SSD more affordable
- Convenient - All-in-one kit provides all the components needed for a fast and easy installation including drive cloning software, cables, and more
- Large Capacity - Features a 60 GB capacity to fit your workload
- Silent - runs silent and cool
- 2.5" Kingston V300 SSDNow Solid-State Drive
- 3.5-inch Bracket and Mounting Screws
- SATA Data and Power Cables
- Hard Drive Cloning Software (CD)
- Installation Video (DVD)
- Form factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0
- Capacity: 60GB
- Compressible Data Transfer (ATTO): 450MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write
- Incompressible Data Transfer (AS-SSD and CrystalDiskMark): 150MB/s Read and 50MB/s Write
- IOMETER Maximum Random 4k Read/Write: Up to 85,000/ up to 60,000 IOPS
- PCMARK Vantage HDD Suite Score: 39,000
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 32TB
- Power Consumption: 0.640 W (MAX) Idle / 1.423 W (MAX) Read / 2.052 W (MAX) Write
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 158°F
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F
- Vibration Operating: 2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration Non-Operating: 20G Peak (10–2000Hz)
- Life Expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Operating System Support (For Driving Cloning Software): Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Dimensions: 3.9" x 2.75" x 0.3" (L x W x H, Approx)
- Weight: 0.12 lbs.
- Warranty: Three Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review