Nuance Dragon Dictate 3.0 for MAC
Control your digital world
using the power of your voice
Dragon Dictate 3.0 speech recognition software lets you use your voice to do more on your Mac than you ever thought possible. More than just speech-to-text, Dragon Dictate lets you use your voice to command your Mac. Create and edit documents, manage e-mail, surf the web, update your Facebook or Twitter status, and more – all by voice. You can even open, close, and navigate between applications, or create your own custom voice commands to execute multiple steps with a simple word or phrase. If you're on the go, capture notes using a digital voice recorder or your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the free Dragon Recorder app. Dragon Dictate will then transcribe them for you when you are back at your Mac.
- Turn Your Talk Into Text - Dragon Dictate for Mac lets you transform your ideas into text at the speed of thought. Simply speak and Dragon captures your thoughts – three times faster than typing, and with 99% accuracy – so you’ll never lose track of another great idea. Dictate and edit documents, e-mails, instant messages, Facebook and Twitter posts, and more.
- Accuracy You Can Trust - Correcting or revising your dictated text is simple with a new, more powerful correction interface that lets you quickly edit words or phrases. Plus, Dragon Dictate adapts to your voice and the words you use to deliver better recognition results over time. You can even personalize Dragon with acronyms, proper names, and other unique phrases that you frequently use.
- Use Your Favorite Applications - Use Dragon Dictate with virtually any Mac application. Create and edit documents in Word, TextEdit, Notepad, and Pages, work with spreadsheets in Excel and Numbers, create presentations in PowerPoint and Keynote, manage e-mail in Mail, search the web or your desktop, post to Facebook or Twitter, and more – all by voice. The Express Editor even lets you dictate into a text field in any application for which it does not have Full Text Control.
- Command Your Mac, Comfortably - Use your Mac in a comfortable, ergonomic way without being tied to your keyboard and mouse. Open applications or folders, select menu items, click or move the mouse, press keys, switch from one application to another, or create custom voice commands to execute multiple steps by voice. Use your compatible iOS or Android device, or a Wideband Bluetooth headset as a wireless microphone for even more convenience.
- Go Mobile - Capture thoughts while they’re still fresh in your mind to produce detailed, high-quality reports, papers, proposals, meeting minutes, and more. Record your voice using Nuance’s free Dragon Recorder app with a compatible iOS device, or, for more advanced recording functionality, a Nuance-approved digital voice recorder. Dragon will transcribe the audio files into text when you return to your Mac.
- Get Started Right Away - Thanks to the new interactive tutorial’s simulations, you can learn and practice good dictation, correction, and editing habits so that you can create text efficiently within just a few minutes. Dragon Dictate’s help menu is within reach with a simple voice command, so assistance is always available when you need it.
- Noise-Canceling Microphone
Macintosh System Requirements
- Mac OS X Lion (10.7) or OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)
- Intel-based Mac computer (2.2 GHz or faster Intel Core2 Duo processor recommended)
- 2 GB of RAM or more
- 4 GB of available hard disk space
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation
- A Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone for Mac (included)
Note: An Internet connection is required for automatic product activation.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review