Aten DVI Booster
Extend the standard DVI
transmission range by 165 ft.
The Aten DVI Booster allows extending the standard DVI transmission range by 165 ft while maintaining high video quality. One unit handles digital video extension and supports long length cable (24 AWG) for digital signal transmission. This allows you to place a computer in a safe environment. The booster provides a mounting kit which enables you to easily mount the device on a wall, and is ideal for home theater applications. The device is plug and play compatible for easy installation and features multi-platform support for Windows Vista/XP/2000, Linux, Mac, and SUN.
- One unit handles digital video extension and supports long length cable (24 AWG cable) for digital signal transmission
- Includes a transmission distance of up to 165 ft.
- Booster is fully compliant with DVI specifications
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
- Supports HDTV resolution of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p & Supports VGA, SVGA, SXGA (1280x1024), UXGA (1600x1200) and WUXGA (1920x1200).
- Compact design with plug and play compatibility for easy installation
- Easily connects to different digital video devices (e.g. STB, LCD Monitor, Projector, LCD TVs)
- Multi-platform support for Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Mac and SUN
- HDCP compliant
- DVI Repeater
- Power Adapter
- Mounting Kit
- User Guide
- Color: Black
- Connectors: Video Out/ Video In - DVI-D Female (White); Power Jack - DC Jack
- Video: 1080p (HDTV)/ WUXGA (1920x1200)
- Signal Range: 50m (24 AWG); 25m (28 AWG)
- Power Consumption: DC 5V, 1W
- Operating Temperature: 32F to 122F
- Storage Temperature: -4F to 140F
- Humidity: 0 to 80% RH, Non-Condensing
- Material: Metal
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.2"x 0.9" (L x W x H, Approx)
- Weight: 0.4 lbs.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review