Extend the standard DVI
transmission range by 165 ft.
The Aten DVI Booster allows extending the standard DVI transmission range by 165 ft while maintaining high video quality. One unit handles digital video extension and supports long length cable (24 AWG) for digital signal transmission. This allows you to place a computer in a safe environment. The booster provides a mounting kit which enables you to easily mount the device on a wall, and is ideal for home theater applications. The device is plug and play compatible for easy installation and features multi-platform support for Windows Vista/XP/2000, Linux, Mac, and SUN.
- One unit handles digital video extension and supports long length cable (24 AWG cable) for digital signal transmission
- Includes a transmission distance of up to 165 ft.
- Booster is fully compliant with DVI specifications
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
- Supports HDTV resolution of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p & Supports VGA, SVGA, SXGA (1280x1024), UXGA (1600x1200) and WUXGA (1920x1200).
- Compact design with plug and play compatibility for easy installation
- Easily connects to different digital video devices (e.g. STB, LCD Monitor, Projector, LCD TVs)
- Multi-platform support for Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Mac and SUN
- HDCP compliant
- DVI Repeater
- Power Adapter
- Mounting Kit
- User Guide
- Color: Black
- Connectors: Video Out/ Video In - DVI-D Female (White); Power Jack - DC Jack
- Video: 1080p (HDTV)/ WUXGA (1920x1200)
- Signal Range: 50m (24 AWG); 25m (28 AWG)
- Power Consumption: DC 5V, 1W
- Operating Temperature: 32F to 122F
- Storage Temperature: -4F to 140F
- Humidity: 0 to 80% RH, Non-Condensing
- Material: Metal
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.2"x 0.9" (L x W x H, Approx)
- Weight: 0.4 lbs.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- This item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- This item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Special Order Item
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and is not stocked in our warehouse. If stock is available at the manufacturer, the item will ship directly to you, usually within 7 - 15 business days.
Once the order has been sent to the manufacturer it can no longer be canceled.
If payment is made via credit card it will be charged before the order is sent to the manufacturer.
You must contact the manufacturer directly regarding returns and defective items.
We will contact you by email if the item is sold out or backordered (and we were unable to update the site before you placed the order) or if the item will be delayed longer than expected.
We have no control over the speed of the manufacturer's order processing, or whether they will honor your request to ship the item by any particular method.
- UPC: 672792126161
- Mfr's Part #: VE560